Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think having a lot of friends is overrated? What is your social circle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I have half a dozen or so, close friends and a bunch of acquaintances. It's important as you go through life to have meaningful relationships with people.

My girlfriend on the other hand, has a million ****in' friends. It sometimes annoys me how many friends she has. We'll be talking sometimes and she'll name drop this person like "my friend Peter, or Paul, or Mary - whatever" I just want to say "how many ****in' friends do you need?"

Comment

I dont have friends, i have family! Thats all you need in life!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I fly dolo...Scarface without Manolo
        definitely this

Comment

I have like five different circles of friends; the ones I grew up with, the ones I have hung with the last 5 years, work friends, music friends and my friends at Uni..
          Very few interact with each other, out of these groups Id say I have three "best friends," only one of which I really trust.

It's a pity really, I have a lot of friends. But I trust pretty much none of them

Comment

After your early 20s I do not see how your social circle wouldn't just get smaller and smaller.

1. You learn life lessons about how most people aren't worth interacting with

2. You exit learning institutions and highly socialized setting and maintain less superficial relationships.

3. Unless you have very feminine qualities about you, why would you care about appearances or how most people think of you in order to even bother maintain such a wide social network?

Comment

I have like 745 friends......

On Facebook

Comment

I have 2 real good friends. A few other guys who were better friends in high school and early 20's who I've grown apart from but still see from time to time a few times a year to chill out.

Then I have my girl. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  I have like 745 friends......

On Facebook
                  I had 22 friends on fb before I deleted it.

My chick has over 2000. It's bull**** and I really got tired of reading guys she just met comment on her status.

Annoyed the living hell out of me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

im a recluse so..

Comment

8 close friends, we're together every weekend, and go on vacations together etc. Their wives are our best friends, and with each other.

And within that group, is another larger group we're a part of, that does mostly all the above with the others but less frequently. Circles within circles

Then I have my childhood/HS friends, whom alot know plenty of the others from all groups since HS, because they went to a different HS. 1 of them is in the 1st group. I still hang out with them too, just not as often as the 1st. It's hard to say which group knows me better

And everyone does yayo, in secret. In front of the wives/girls anyway. It's their charm

Sad thing is, I live pretty close to most of my family. But I rarely see them, cuz I'm always with my friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X