No announcement yet.

I went diving in Kona today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went diving in Kona today

And I shot one lousy fish, and a crab. Then we went night diving and I did not catch anything There were no lobsters anywear, and the fish were nowhere to be seen either. And I forgot my weight belt so it was really hard to dive down more than 20 feet with a wet suit on. So we went back to shore and had some beers and went home. I got to ride in the back of the truck from Kona all the way back to Hilo, and then we got rained on. But it was not so bad. I was in a blanket and a head rag. We just got back and its 12:00 am. *Sigh* Better luck next weekend! :roll:

I used to get free lobster all the time when I was a kid. My old man worked for the Dept. of Fisheries, with crustacians and ****. So he'd hatch them or whatever, wait for them to grow up big, then take them home and eat them.

Too bad I hate lobster.

Comment

Ive never been diving, but I do enjoy fishing in the ocean, I just dont go in the water.....

Comment

Aloha

Comment

Aloha! I like diving, its a different world under water. When the water is clear and blue, damn... even when I go just to look at fish its great, there are some great places to go snorkeling around here, next time somebody comes to Hawaii let me know so you can experience it as well. I belive that everybody should have a chance to see what Hawaii has to offer in its own little ways without you having to spend a whole bunch of money, so if you need a place to stay, the door is always open at my house!

Comment

If I go to Hawaii, Im stayin on the beach, there is too much **** in the ocean that can **** you up....

Comment

[quote:2ae7c07cd0="kaps"]If I go to Hawaii, Im stayin on the beach, there is too much **** in the ocean that can **** you up....[/quote:2ae7c07cd0]I live on land kaps and you'd jump into an ocean full of sharks to get away from me.

Comment

I heard Kealakekua Bay is the best!

Comment

yea maybe it was a bad time or you need a new spot.

Comment

[quote:8d9ac0268f="kimura"][quote:8d9ac0268f="kaps"]If I go to Hawaii, Im stayin on the beach, there is too much **** in the ocean that can **** you up....[/quote:8d9ac0268f]I live on land kaps and you'd jump into an ocean full of sharks to get away from me.[/quote:8d9ac0268f]

Not even your stench is enough to make me go into the ocean kimura.....

Comment

Working...
                    X