No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Ruslan Provodnikov Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Man, Bradley is a straight monster...work ethic of a champion right there.

You are looking at grade A compared to Grade B....you can see the difference

For the record, some people have better genes. Look at Guerrero, another fighter you like. His physique ain't great.

That said, Bradley should cruise to an easy UD in this one, or stop the guy on cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Man, Bradley is a straight monster...work ethic of a champion right there.

You are looking at grade A compared to Grade B....you can see the difference
      This ain't no bodybuilding contest, brah!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Bradley's bod ain't human.
        Great Body!! But Featherfisted! I want provodnikov to concentrate on the body for 3 rds! Then go for the kill before rd 7!

Comment

I can hear it now, once Bradley UD's Provo, Roach and all the haters are gunna cry PED. And then Roach will say 'That body's not natural' and then spin around and say he never accused Bradley of PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I'm pissed that Bradley ended up fighting this guy.
            Damn who is that? Damn she is super thick!!!!

Comment

Someone get Bradley tested. You don't put on that much muscle and have superb stamina!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'm pissed that Bradley ended up fighting this guy.
                You'd rather he fought Peterson or Abregu??I would rather this to either fight mentioned..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  You'd rather he fought Peterson or Abregu??I would rather this to either fight mentioned..
                  Well... Peterson is impossible now that he signed with GBP.
                  Abregu looked a little better with that Dulorme KO.
                  Abregu is fighting for the silver belt.....so...I don't know what that means.

Comment

I hope this fight is better than the Abregu, Alexander and Casamayor fights... Man, those fucking sucked. :yuck:

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      For the record, some people have better genes. Look at Guerrero, another fighter you like. His physique ain't great.

That said, Bradley should cruise to an easy UD in this one, or stop the guy on cuts.
                      Guerrero can get into great shape though too

I agree about the genes part but you saw those photos of Tim like 4 weeks ago, I'm sure. He must have shed 15 pounds in a month. Genes make it easier but without hard work, it isn't just disappearing.

Comment

Working...
                      X