Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Canelo is Easier To Hit Than Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall r really jealous of canelo. Cant even wait to make assumptions about him before his next fight is even signed. Lol. Ya'll are sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Canelo beats him, Trout isn't difficult to hit as well. Canelo is deceptively fast and unlike Miguel, he has a right hand and really good punching power.
      I agree, trout was moving cotto around in there too. Not gonna happen vs canelo. Canelo will fire 3x the punches cotto did as well when he traps trout on the ropes.

Comment

cane4lo cotto will happen. Cotto's got the name and is the easier fight probably. Most people won't even realize cotto lost or care for that matter

Comment

CANELO will get knocked out by Trout.

I can't believe the Canelo hype. Canelo is a poor man's Micky Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (25-0, 14KOs) is not holding his breath for a potential unification with WBC king Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs).

Miguel Cotto was being lined up to face Canelo on May 4th, but those plans are now in jeopardy after Trout won a lopsided decision over Cotto on Saturday night in Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Great, I am sure you will use that mind numbing power of yours to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              that's not true.......

and canelo has faster hands and hits a lot harder then cotto
              hells no... the gingexican doesn't have better hand speed than cotto... he might hit harder though

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              Canelo is better at 154 than Cotto is. Cotto almost seemed under trained for Trout, he looked fat and slow.
              I think cotto underestimated trout, but trout would beat him anyday... prime cotto would whup the gingexican

Trout didn't look that impressive either, hes riding on what other people are saying, but he knows it was a close fight.
              trout's not that good, but he's a good boxer

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Trout's comment was about Canelo's defense. Defensively he feels Canelo would be easier to hit. And I agree.
              me too.... the gingexican is easier to hit

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
              The only reason Cotto and his team want the Cotto fight is because they know it will be a super easy fight. Cotto looks fat and pudgy, has ******* on his ass. Canelo needs to take the diapers off already and fight some real competition since he says he wants to surpass Chavez Sr.
              yeah, the gingexican knows that cotto is small at 154. that ginger needs to fight martinez... I want to see him ruined

Comment

Cotto-Canelo will happen and Canelo will KO Cotto. I'm a huge Cotto fan but while I do think he came in heavy, overconfident and general just out of shape prior to camp that wasn't the only thing affecting his performance. He would fair better against Canelo, but at the end of the day all his wars and mainly the Marg plaster beating have done him in. I still think he can be a top notch WW, but he is too lazy to make the weight and he certainly can if he keeps his weight down in between fights.

At JMW he simply doesn't have anything going for him nothing. At 147 he can still crack and he has enough technique to make his boxing be more effective. Not to mention the guys have less power, at 154 he is just too small to be hanging around with guys at 170+ on fight night. He can bully just about any WW around at the moment which is when he is at his best. My favorite fighter has seen better days, I don't mind if he loses but I don't want to see him have no chance. Cotto-Canelo will be a schooling for about 7 rounds then a beat down for another 4. Not enough power, stamina, speed or chin to hang at 154 in this stage of his career.

Comment

Trout fought very well but cotto fading in late rds. Made him look even better! And for the record canelo might be easier to hit, true for the solid fact that he is willing to take some to give sum! & booooy when trout feels canelo power he than will realize his true power! Viva mexico cabrones

Comment

Working...
                  X