Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If I Was Bradley, I'd Have Pacquiao Tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember couple of years back when Floyd promised to clean up the sport? He even compared himself to Martin Luther King, saying he'd be in the forefront for testing in boxing. Apparently that only interests Floyd when it comes to Manny.

Manny has repeatedly said he'd take the tests but we all know Floyd in his heart doens't want anything to do with Pacquiao. Floyd is media savvy that way, he knows that people will pay attention when he mentions fighters he doesn't have the balls to fight...

Comment

With PED's in baseball, football, basketball, hockey, track and field, swimming, cycling, soccer, MMA, golf, archery, shooting, and probably even chasing that wheel of cheese down the hill are we to think that somehow boxing has not been tainted by it. I would ask for it every fight I have.

Martinez even recently said that if he fights Chavez that VADA testing will be needed and sadly that may be the deal breaker.

If your clean and nothing to hide then there is nothing to worry about but this is boxing and for some reason if you ask for testing then you are labled a coward. Sad

Comment

Mayweather is functionally ******ed

"If I were Bradley I'd have Pacman tested"lmfao if I was a judge in Nevada I'd have Mayweather's IQ tested and all you'll need is a single digit scale. What a disgrace to the sport. Just a reptilian weasal in every measurable sense. Wife beater, cheater, coward, illiterate, disrespectful to his Father. Just a disgrace. Go away Floyd nobody cares what you think and as soon as the money runs out you'll find that out *****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
          Remember couple of years back when Floyd promised to clean up the sport? He even compared himself to Martin Luther King, saying he'd be in the forefront for testing in boxing. Apparently that only interests Floyd when it comes to Manny.

Manny has repeatedly said he'd take the tests but we all know Floyd in his heart doens't want anything to do with Pacquiao. Floyd is media savvy that way, he knows that people will pay attention when he mentions fighters he doesn't have the balls to fight...
          With him testing every fighter from here on out and with berto/ortiz being tested, and with maidana wanting tests and with martinez wanting tests for chavez and with chavez not being tested and all the talk coming from that, and Montoya writing article after article on subject i would say that in a way Floyd did bring it to light.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. believes Timothy Bradley made a mistake by not requesting an Olympic style drug testing protocol for his fight with Manny Pacquiao, scheduled for June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bradley, the WBO's champion at 140-pounds, will move up in weight to challenge Pacquiao for his WBO title at 147.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Bradley is not taking this fight to win it.

That would be a bonus if it happened, but he's definitely not concerned about whether Pacquiao is juicing. He's just glad to be getting this kind of paycheck.

"If I lose to Amir Khan I would be out of the Mayweather/Pacquiao sweepstakes."

Tim is in it for the money. Good luck, but if you'd rather get paid than make sure your opponent isn't on the BANE VENOM then you can't complain no matter what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercdoc98 View Post
              "If I were Bradley I'd have Pacman tested"lmfao if I was a judge in Nevada I'd have Mayweather's IQ tested and all you'll need is a single digit scale. What a disgrace to the sport. Just a reptilian weasal in every measurable sense. Wife beater, cheater, coward, illiterate, disrespectful to his Father. Just a disgrace. Go away Floyd nobody cares what you think and as soon as the money runs out you'll find that out *****!!!!!
              If you dont care what he thinks then why read the article and comment on it

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Why is B-Scene starting a thread a day on every quote from a single press conference on tuesday. If this was a user Ban Stick would be on his ass non stop.
                I noticed that too but with Pac star not shining so bright anymore B-scene needs something to keep the masses talking and love him or hate him floyd is it.

Comment

Old News....

Why is BS trolling? Do they not know that *******s hate life as it is?

Comment

Estoy de acuerdo con Mayweather.
                    Last edited by The Ban Stick; 03-01-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Here is the thing, if Pacquiao was willing to (Which really he wasn't) to get tested against Floyd, why didn't he get tested against Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez to prove that he's willing to do it? Why not get tested against Bradley? Till this day Pacquiao hasn't proven a thing, only that he's a liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X