Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Kellerman, Lampley and Steward on Marg's loaded wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrow the hbo crew is gonna be on cottos nuts. talking about he's well balanced and alll that bull****. gonna be good when margo stops him .

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      I guess you only listened as far as you needed to hear what you wanted. What Steward went on to say is that Richardson had to point out to the commissioner prior to the Mosley fight that there was something illegal being added to the wraps.

Your cherry pick failed.
      I watched the whole thing, my comment was in general not solely on this video. Steward is entitled to his own opinion about the wraps, I said he was the man because his opinions are usually unbiased and he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
        I's just illogical to think that the Mosley fight was the 1st time that Margarito used plaster. You beat the stuffing out of Cotto without the plaster, but need it for Mosley? Doesn't seem logical.
        Well him having the troubles he had going into the fight. It makes logical to see as why it would be the first time he loaded up his gloves. Doesn't make it right though.

Comment

lol damn i thought people hated arum, but now i know for sure...

great job from kellerman, lampley and steward

Comment

Annoying how they're playing to the crowd wanting to be Mr. Popular. Funny how Bob Arum is the pantomine villain though.

Comment

JAJAJAJAJ that was awsome LMAO!

Comment

God I f^cking hate Jim Lampley,the smug,pretentious,woman beating f^ck that he is.This worthless sack of dog sh^t has been commentating on this sport for something like twenty five years and he still knows f^ck all about the sport itself.The only thing he offers is enthusiasm,shameless cheerleading and recycled boxing cliches.Barry Tompkins was a far superior commentator and god knows why HBO ever decided to get rid of him and replace him with this absolute joker.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  God I f^cking hate Jim Lampley,the smug,pretentious,woman beating f^ck that he is.This worthless sack of dog sh^t has been commentating on this sport for something like twenty five years and he still knows f^ck all about the sport itself.The only thing he offers is enthusiasm,shameless cheerleading and recycled boxing cliches.Barry Tompkins was a far superior commentator and god knows why HBO ever decided to get rid of him and replace him with this absolute joker.
                  lol, I hadn't heard about that. It seems the guy bats well above himself when it comes to women. This is his the Miss California he bagged

bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! you want some? bang!

Comment

Its funny how noone talks about how steward was in margaritos dressing room when he was getting wrapped when het kod cintron AGAIN! Since everyone believes hes been loading forever..i guess steward is blind or inept??

Comment

It was funny when Arum was booooooooooooooed!

Comment

Working...
                      X