Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Final Numbers Will Lure Wladimir, Boente Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think Haye realises that he is the laughing stock of not only British and World boxing, but also sport in general. No one wants to see him fight, no one wants to see Wlad put a whooping down again. I think a number of things have come to light about Mr Haye after this weekend, one, is that I feel he is a bit dillusional, and clearly not there. He is trying to convince himself he is still relevant in the HW division, when quite clearly he is not after this weekend, he is a challenger, and a weak challenger at best because the fan base he has lost after that fight is serious. Just do what you said you'd do, and at least stay true to some of your statements.

RETIRE!!!!

Comment

"it's sooo nice, i wanna hear the same song twice.."

**** you haye...

Comment

He can't beat Wlad, what is he going to do differently?? He's been fighting with the same style for his whole career so he can't change it now just for 1 fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            This fight was built on hype, lies, promises, uncertainties and four championship belts on the line. A rematch has none of that. It would tank.

Haye doesn't seem to understand that. In fact he doesn't seem to understand much of the situation he's in at all.

Message to Dave: You have been exposed boy.

No one but the blindest of nuthuggers will ever buy into your BS again. And without a belt what the hell would be the point of a rematch? To get Wlad's 50th knockout that he didn't get because you were too busy posing and dancing around the ring?

What are you going to do to sell the fight next time? Promise to take a dive in the third then bet on yourself to lose? I wouldn't put it past you.

You're shameless.

Wlad promised to give Haye a "reality rehab". He failed, because Haye's only concern is money. I'm sure Sky will give Haye all the reality rehabilitation he needs when they refuse to air his next fight on PPV.

**** off to Hollywood or **** off to the back of the line. It makes little difference. Your days of conning the chavs and other assorted knobends who followed you are well and truly Ovah.
            lol

Comment

i see no need for a rematch,at least not immediately. haye needs another good fight or 2 to show his commitment. klits are not like pac,they would not fight a guy coming off a loss.
              they know the public will be mad at them if they use haye as a cash cow and deliver another non fight.
              Last edited by Leohappy; 07-06-2011, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Haye sounding desperate. Just retire like you said you would do son.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  This fight was built on hype, lies, promises, uncertainties and four championship belts on the line. A rematch has none of that. It would tank.

Haye doesn't seem to understand that. In fact he doesn't seem to understand much of the situation he's in at all.

Message to Dave: You have been exposed boy.

No one but the blindest of nuthuggers will ever buy into your BS again. And without a belt what the hell would be the point of a rematch? To get Wlad's 50th knockout that he didn't get because you were too busy posing and dancing around the ring?

What are you going to do to sell the fight next time? Promise to take a dive in the third then bet on yourself to lose? I wouldn't put it past you.

You're shameless.

Wlad promised to give Haye a "reality rehab". He failed, because Haye's only concern is money. I'm sure Sky will give Haye all the reality rehabilitation he needs when they refuse to air his next fight on PPV.

**** off to Hollywood or **** off to the back of the line. It makes little difference. Your days of conning the chavs and other assorted knobends who followed you are well and truly Ovah.
                  I was going to write something, but you said everything I was going to say.

Green k sent. Well done!
                  Last edited by ChopperRead; 07-06-2011, 07:12 AM.

Comment

These two chavs are still down wit da Hayemaker

Comment

Come on October!!! Lets get this guy out of here!!

Comment

Working...
                      X