Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here ever personally known a paedophile?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here ever personally known a paedophile?

Wondering. ...............

you...............................................

Comment

Old dirrty women chasin lil boys.

Comment

I'm not allowed to tell.

Comment

3 out of 4 every 4 members here are... :wank:

why wuts up wid dat? its normal son all u nid to do lower the age cap and there will be no more pedos...

Comment

If we had a real life get together my drink would probably get drugged and I'd get taken advantage of.

Comment

It turns out in High school my gym teacher was having a sexual relationship with a female classmate of mine. He was in his 40s although I don't know exactly when this happened.. She may have been 15. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                It turns out in High school my gym teacher was having a sexual relationship with a female classmate of mine. He was in his 40s although I don't know exactly when this happened.. She may have been 15. Does that count?
                Our student body counsler in HS who would always advise us to becareful of rape and "no means no" knocked up a 16 year old biitch

The irony

Comment

At my school a few years back, it turned out that the school counsellor (woman) ****ed several teen (15 yo) boys. It went to court and she was acquitted I think. But I'm pretty sure it did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    15 is too old. Pedos like 1 to 7 year olds.

Comment

Working...
                    X