No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather didn't make a demand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    These cats don't understand common sense my dude.
    "Ordinary, one dimensional, easy work and easy money"

"you need to take these tests though because I need an even playing field".

Common sense?

Thats actually quite contradictory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I, Sr. doesn't decide for Mayweather. It's simple, all Pacquiao needs to do is agree to take the test. Mayweather already made his demands clear.
      It was Sr that first brought up the drug testing issue, so I think anything that Sr says Jr will sure to take as gospel.

Comment

Floyd Sr. said "I would agree to that fight if people from Mayweather's camp could be at Pacquiao's camp for random, anytime they decide and Pacquiao could have the same choice".

Does that sound like a demand?
        Don't waste your time with the truth around here Soy! Takes away from all the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          irrelevant

your question was whether it was a demand or not...it is

whether Sr makes the calls or not wasn't the question
          So why is it ok for Pac to demand catchweight title fights and order Margarito to take a test right before the fight? I don't expect you to give me a real answer since you're a simpleton.......

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            i actually thought PAC should wear a rent-a-cop outfit and roll out to Floyd's house

but for real, bring back CungLe....you had me fooled for a while...but that was a great alt
            Wait.............WTF? Jack was CungLe? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
              Its easier to just kick the a ss of a guy you said was easy work, easy money, one dimensional and ordinary.

F uck you need extra tests for?
              Same old reycled bullshit. Who hasn't Mayweather labeled as an easy opponent? Don't you think it's pretty obvious Mayweather sees a threat?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post

It's official Dominicano Soy! is a butthurt *****. So when you going to make an alt like your boy Dios Dominicano?
                Soy is his alt bro
                we fucked him up and ganked his other account last year :laugh:

Comment

So why is it ok for Pac to demand catchweight title fights and order Margarito to take a test right before the fight? I don't expect you to give me a real answer since you're a simpleton.......
                  I know!

The way they demanded Margarito get quickly tested, how hypocritical.

Comment

I know!

The way they demanded Margarito get quickly tested, how hypocritical.
                    lol, tested for what? Coffee?

Comment

Is that the topic of this thread?

And, Mak didn't say other wise with the post you quoted.

Dom asked does this "I would agree to that fight if people from Mayweather's camp could be at Pacquiao's camp for random, anytime they decide and Pacquiao could have the same choice".?

I am sorry that sounds like a demand.

Now that Sr though not Jr, but it is irrelevant if Sr is talks for Jr. Because, the topic of the question(read the title of the thread and OP) if it sounds like a demand? And, the answer is yes it does. If you can't understand that then you're the simpleton bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X