Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Amir Khan Fight a Puncher at 140 Pounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You're very bold and detailed with your predictions. You also made several threads explaining how Marquez was going to expose Mayweather and beat him.
    Yeah I'm trying to reach Freddie Roach level. YOu know the type's when he says Manny KO Cotto in one round.

BTW you still hurt over that ****? I made that thread in Feburary (after Marquez vs Diaz) when everyone thought Diaz call out was a joke.

No one really expected Floyd to come out of retirement and fight him, including me. Again that was just to fvkk with Floyd fans nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
      Glad to see Poms are beginning to realise Khan is hype and protected.
      Marquez would beat devon he just got out boxed by a feather fisted plodder.

Comment

This guy is the WBA Junior Welterweight CHamp right?

When will he fight a damn puncher in his own division?

Someone like Ortiz, Urango or Maidana?

Or does Khan and his team know he has a china chin and will get KTFO if he dare step into the ring with a puncher again?

Stop calling out lightweights and fight someone in your own division. You are the damn champ, man up.
        He's a Freddie Roach fighter

So that would be never lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
          Marquez would beat devon he just got out boxed by a feather fisted plodder.

Sorry bro, Devon doesn't call out lightweights like your boy Khan.

Comment

Glad to see Poms are beginning to realise Khan is hype and protected.

instead he calls out euro bums like kotelnik that khan exposed lol

Comment

Khan was lightweight a year ago but anyway he is kind a annoying of calling out everyone left and right he called out VALERO,BRADLEY,ALEXANDER,PACQUIAO,MAYWEATHER everyone left and right
              but anyway KHAN is best LWW in the world and KOTELNIK proved that tonight!

Comment

When Will Amir Khan Fight a Puncher at 140 Pounds?
                Soon as someone is brave enough to fight him with 96 ounce gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Soon as someone is brave enough to fight him with 96 ounce gloves.
                  :lo1:

Comment

From what ive seen khan is the best fighter at 140 right now.

Everyone claims he has this awful chin but idk i still think hes the best in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                      i see alot of anti euro comments from u, just what is your problem? lol
                      I like many Euro fighters but I'm just speaking the truth on Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X