Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you all like runners so much, why no love for Mora? Because he is not black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you all like runners so much, why no love for Mora? Because he is not black?

I have never seen so much love for a runner since Mayweather Jr. (Who is very good btw) But love for Dirrell? Please tell me that if you can love Dirrell, you have to be able to love Mora too. But I see no love for Mora on this forum. Is this because Mora is not black? Do people on this forum (certain members) only worship black fighters just because they love black people or something? Please explain. I like Mora because although he is a runner, he will show some heart in a fight and not always run and he does not have half the pop that Dirrell has.

No because Mora is garbage.

Comment

Dirrell = Mora.

They are very similar fighters.

Comment

You're reaching son.

Comment

Oh dear.

Race aside Dirrell is no mayweather, Mayweather damages people while he is running, Dirrell simply flees in terror

Comment

Because Mora isn't good... His claim to fame is barely beating a past it Vernon Forrest. Then Forrest came back in the rematch and destroyed him and nearly stopped Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              No because Mora is garbage.
              lol but you dont like runners, you like the defensive fighters like Bhop, Clottey, King Arthur and one explosive Hamed who got owned by Barrera and then retired lol

I am talking about those guys who love runners. You are obviously not one of them. You don't count.

So if Sergio is garbage, so is Dirrell x 2

Sergio won the contender and won a title at 154 with no real amateur experience to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                Dirrell = Mora.

They are very similar fighters.
                Thank you.

Comment

I like Dirrell and Mayweather both

Mora is just in a ****ty division..and Martinez is the best slick boxer in the 154lb division..

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    Oh dear.

Race aside Dirrell is no mayweather, Mayweather damages people while he is running, Dirrell simply flees in terror
                    Wont argue with you there.

Comment

Working...
                    X