No announcement yet.

Did anybody see Alpha Dog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody see Alpha Dog?

Vargas was in it, you know. I thought he made a convincing part, one that's tailor-made for him. He played a thug. No diss to Fernando tho, I like him. He's just a little whacky sometimes...most of the time.

Me and my friends were laughing when Nando was on the screen talking about someone taking a **** on the rug.

Comment

Yup I remember he was in there. He should take over for the typical Mexican in the movies. They keep using the same guy

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
        Yup I remember he was in there. He should take over for the typical Mexican in the movies. They keep using the same guy
        Funny thing is, when I was reading what you said, i thought about this guy right away. lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
          Is that one of the guys that was going to kill Ethan Hawke in Training Day?

One of the other Mexican guys that's always a thug in the movies used to box. Danny Trejo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
            Is that one of the guys that was going to kill Ethan Hawke in Training Day?
            Yes,he was there but Smiley(guy with stache was gonna kill him literally).

Guy was also in Fast & Furious and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by terrio View Post
              Funny thing is, when I was reading what you said, i thought about this guy right away. lol
              He's in every movie. Even on Wikipedia they said he plays the typical southern california mexican gangster

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                Yes,he was there but Smiley(guy with stache was gonna kill him literally).

Guy was also in Fast & Furious and many others.
                The guy who played Smiley is actually from New Zealand.

He plays someone with a different nationality in like every other movie.

I was surprised when I read about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                  The guy who played Smiley is actually from New Zealand.

He plays someone with a different nationality in like every other movie.

I was surprised when I read about that.
                  Well I guess that's why he's an actor lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X