Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collins vs. Resto the PADDING was gone....DONT COMPARE TO COTTO /MARG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
    personally, I've never seen a fighter SWELL UP like that.if the guy is hitting you hard, odds are you're going to get ktfo.cotto's been stung and hurt before, been in wars, been bloody, and he's never looked like that.i don't buy it one bit that plastercheato didn't cheat.

could careless what others say.
    Thats what has me thinking it to. Cotto has been in real battles but hasn't swollen nearly at all or at the least not even close to what was in the Margarito fight. Not to mention Mosley who is a harder hitter than Margarito landed clean head shots.

Even most of Cotto's cuts have been due to headbutts. The guy has tough skin and a tough mellon.

Comment

Yo Mang. Homie I went out this morning and got me some Henn.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
        So do we give Cintron back the two losses?

Whats does that say about Paul Williams?

Do we let Golden Johnson have a say?...Marg waxed him in one round.

Where does it end?

The have to fight again...plain and simple.
        You're living in lala land...Margarito needs the rematch MORE than Cotto - if they don't fight again, only you and Margarito's Moma is gonna continue to believe he didn't cheat in the Cotto fight (we don't care about the Cintron, PW, or any other fight before than).

I DO AGREE with you - Cotto wasted energy, didn't clinch.

I totally disagree with your assumption that fans and media will think Tony won fair and square if the rematch doesn't happen - Cotto's loss will always be considered questionable by MOST fans and experts (although there is no proof; that's life - you'll have to deal with it). Bottomline: Cotto doesn't have to fight Margarito; it's Margarito's career that will always be tainted!

Comment

!!!!

Comment

Had some WhiteCastle last night, now I know why they call them sliders, yuk.

Comment

If Margarito had gotten away cheating against Mosley, Would he have used the plaster in the Cotto rematch which shoul've happened last month? I believe he would, it takes just a little common sense.

Comment

Thats a huge ****ing diffrence ******s.

There was no padding in the gloves that Resto had and there was plaster over his knuckes,,,whch means the whole damn glove was hard as a rock.

Cotto/Marg....FIRST OFF there is NO PROOF that there is plaster......

Second...in the Mosley fight.....The PADDING WAS STILL IN MARGS GOVES....with the plaster.

BIG diffrence.
                ******s? This coming from a chump who can not spell?

YOU!
                Thats
                diffrence
                GOVES
                diffrence

And we are the ******s?

My son can spell better than you.

Comment

Working...
                X