No announcement yet.

Germany or England? Vitali vs. David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany or England? Vitali vs. David Haye

Both fighters have a huge following in their respective countries. I bet this fight is going to Germany. The champion is on the "A" side on the venue location right?

thought it had been agreed to take place at 02 arena ha

Comment

Would be louder crowd in England which would make for a better atmosphere although Brits would probably travel to Germany as well.

Comment

Gotta happen in london, for the sake of the atmosphere. You can have Germans sitting there like theyre at the opera, or have tens of thousands of pissed up Brits shouting!

Comment

Germany. Haye is the challenger - the British fans can come over to see it.

I just hope they have a neutral referee instead of the crooked home ref Davis or "quick stoppage" O'Connor if it's in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post

I just hope they have a neutral referee instead of the crooked home ref Davis or "quick stoppage" O'Connor if it's in the UK.

are you for real?

It has to happen in London and how on earth can you complain about English officiating when the other option is Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post

SOMEONE'S AFRAID OF VITALI GETTING STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admit it!

Comment

Working...
              X