Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Ko's or TKO's the Mighty Pacqiao is he an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by championgee View Post
    Will Pac fans bowdown to the greatest Fighter of all time "Floyd MONEY Mayweather" after Beating the living **** out of Pacqiao?

floyd is already an atg even if he doesnt fight pac. i hate to break your heart but floyd will never be the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by jm1 View Post
      floyd is already an atg even if he doesnt fight pac. I hate to break your heart but floyd will never be the goat

real talk.............................................. ...

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
        he's post makes sense than the question it self
        Umm yes, that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
          This sums up what I was going to post. Just to add to this though, I'd still consider Pacquiao greater than Mayweather just based on resume.

That said, I do believe Mayweather is a much better fighter. However skills =/= greatness.
          floyd had an opportunity to be one of the goat imo. he has the skills for it.

add freitas and casamayor to his 130 resume.

add spadafora and johnston at 135.

add kostya at 140.

add margarito and cotto at 147.

i mean none of those guys are atg but all added up floyd would have had a beautiful resume.

he could have beat all those guys.

Comment

If Mayweather Ko's or TKO's the Mighty Pacqiao is he an ATG?
            They're both already ATGs, you dick. Helloooooo, the two of them have dominated their era.

Comment

Both are atg's but both will never be top 10.

Comment

floyds already an atg and so is manny..was this thead caused for??

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  floyd had an opportunity to be one of the goat imo. he has the skills for it.

add freitas and casamayor to his 130 resume.

add spadafora and johnston at 135.

add kostya at 140.

add margarito and cotto at 147.

i mean none of those guys are atg but all added up floyd would have had a beautiful resume.

he could have beat all those guys.
                  Tua this logic is baffling to me. Does the same logic apply to every fighter? Adding these guys makes no difference because floyd beat the consesnsus #1 fighter at every weight you listed except Hatton at 140. Instead of Hatton he beat Gatti.

Beating any of these guys would make NO difference IMO. The haters would still find a way to hate.

Comment

i believe Floyd has no chance knocking out Manny. no way its gonna happen. if anybody will kiss the canvass its Mayweather. they are both ATG right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      They're both already ATGs, you dick. Helloooooo, the two of them have dominated their era.
                      pac hasnt dominated his era at all, i suggest you look at his record

Comment

Working...
                      X