No announcement yet.

Cotto/Martinez underperforms, does 350,000 buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Damn thats really bad, I dabble with Forex so I'll use this info when I look at charts later

And to the other dude, just because you have a degree doesn't mean your guaranteed a job. Alot of my friends have college degrees and aren't even working in that field or even have a job

Those student loans ain't no joke doe
    $735 a month is what I pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Be grateful you dont live in the philippines. What americans consider bad is nothing in comparison to what we go through.

Over there, we don't make excuses, we just work hard.
      It's not about comparing countries though. The whole point is that, economically, things aren't that good. And this ends up reflecting on businesses which includes professional boxing. It's a domino effect. And as Mathed said, there's a supply and demand thing.

Your job may be cool now, but the minute the demand in your field lowers and supply starts to get out of control, you better hope you still have your job. Because getting another one won't be easy under those circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Oh, well I researched which jobs were most in demand before I chose my major so I never had that problem.

Keep trying man. It's hard to believe that if you applied to enough places you wouldn't get at least one interview.
        There are so many cases where people can't even get one interview.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I can get a job selling insurance, those clowns call me all the time about jobs. Engineering is a tough business. They pay unemployed guys with years of experience 20% below their worth because they know that they can. These guys top out at their companies and then get canned when the company hires a recent grad to do their job for less than half of what they were paying that guy.
        Really sad man. And you know, I didn't even know engineering was a tough business. I thought engineering was one of the fields that was doing better than others. Partly because even to graduate with the degree, it's not easy. So hearing what you just said about that field is crazy.

So seems like they are cutting costs trying to find as much cheap labor as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          So ****ed up! Man, I feel for you. That monthly payment is stupid high. Like a goddamn mortgage.

Comment

• Yeah...who gives a **** about numbers. 350k buys is still alot in my opinion. MMA would be lucky if they could hit those numbers. At the end of the day, who really cares! Im not getting a cut!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Tomorrow his stans would still claim he's the third biggest draw and continue to ignore Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Damn man, thats crazy

My homie went to culinary school for 2 years and said he could've bought a brand new Benz with what they charged him in loans

Comment

Working...
                X