No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler, Froch Agree To Terms, Rematch Is On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler, Froch Agree To Terms, Rematch Is On

Matchroom Sport and Team Sauerland are delighted to announce that Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler will fight in Britain.

The huge super middleweight rematch is the fight of the year in boxing and the two sides are delighted that terms have been agreed on the biggest fight on British soil in many years.

Full details on the fight will be announced at a press conference soon, and both fighters have expressed their delight that they will once again lock horns. [Click Here To Read More]

f**k yeah

WAR FROCH

Comment

All this time i've heard people slating Kessler for being afraid. This puts all you so-called "experts" to shame. The Viking Warrior - The Cobra! Both of them are better than they were in 2010 and we have a great fight in front of us! May 25th! Let's have it!!

Comment

Not even going to bother picking this fight. I was going to pick Froch, but f*** it, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          All this time i've heard people slating Kessler for being afraid. This puts all you so-called "experts" to shame. The Viking Warrior - The Cobra! Both of them are better than they were in 2010 and we have a great fight in front of us! May 25th! Let's have it!!
          Kessler is better based on what? his dynamic victories over Mehdi Bouadla, Allan Green and Brian Magee?

if anything, i think he's more vulnerable right now, especially while Froch is riding high on confidence.

Kessler hasn't fought a top level opponent in three years. Bouadla, Green and Magee is not good preparation to face an animal like Froch. maybe his fans will blame weight-drain after this fight and he'll move up to LHW.

Comment

After Ward became injured, Froch was the only fight that mattered for Kessler.

Comment

Yawn.

Both older and slower with no notable wins

between them.

Both good fighters but this is a meaningless fight to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                Kessler is better based on what? his dynamic victories over Mehdi Bouadla, Allan Green and Brian Magee?

if anything, i think he's more vulnerable right now, especially while Froch is riding high on confidence.

Kessler hasn't fought a top level opponent in three years. Bouadla, Green and Magee is not good preparation to face an animal like Froch. maybe his fans will blame weight-drain after this fight and he'll move up to LHW.
                Based on the fact, that he can box using both eyes for instance?

Comment

Originally posted by nÔÔb_out_king View Post
                  Based on the fact, that he can box using both eyes for instance?
                  do you have the scoop on Kessler's miraculous recovery from his 'double-vision issues'? kindly share, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post

Based on his eyes were cut to **** vs Ward and he hadn't healed properly. That's why he took off a year after the Froch fight. He's much healthier, coming off three good wins, his balance is back. I just saw the fight again an hour ago, and his balance wasn't good throughout the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X