Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things to do on Fight Week in Vegas.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weign ins, autograph sessions, Fights, and lots of drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
      I'm planning on going to Vegas for the first time, and I want to go on Cinco de Mayo weekend. Just wondering what kind of stuff you can do or see on a big fight weekend. Aside from the usual gambling and attending whatever fight there might be I was hoping to get pictures and autographs from whatever fighters might be there that week. Any insight would be helpful.
      If you have time, hire a car and head out to Brize Canyon, Zion Park and of course the grand canyon. Some of the most beautiful country you will ever see in your life. I did when I went out there to see Hopkins vs Calzaghe and I'm glad I did, all of that scenery was much more memorable than the fight. Also when your driving through the desert with the radio playing country music its kind of cool, I'm not a fan of country music but out there in that situation its brilliant.

Comment

Jump off the Stratosphere Hotel skyjump (you can see vids on youtube)

Try to spend at least one night in the Luxor facing the airport, watching all those jetliners shoot up past the Mandalay Bay hotel is great, like a personal viewing gallery. For that matter take a walk out the road and watch them descend right above you.

Other than that, do the Grand Canyon tour and visit the skywalk. I went on the bus which was cool, apparently you don't get a lot of time at the canyon on on the chopper.

While not quite San Diego Zoo there is a Shark reef at the Mandalay Bay which is worth a look

and a shooting range where you get to fire live ammo

Other than that, visit as many of the theme hotels as you can and hit the clubs.

Comment

Was there this weekend..pool party.

night time, pool party. They have those now.

Honestly, clubs at night suck bad now. Getting dressed up, spending $$$$$...tired of it all. You might as well see the ho's in bathing suits.

Marquee has a nice pool party, Encore too. Tao is always good. Havent been to a bad one yet. *****es everywhere, in bathing suits, getting wasted.

Or you can do other touristy sht that older people do.

Comment

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              just get ****ed up mang! hit the pools, hit the clubs.

go crazy bro. lol. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Working...
              X