Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer says Pacquiao has better chance beating GGG than Khan, Thurman or Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys get so caught up in this "size" thing.

It's only ****in 20-lbs.

Just because you're smaller than someone, doesn't mean you get your ass kicked by default.

Get ahold of yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      No idea who Dwyer is but he obviously DKSAB that's for sure. GGG doesn't have concert feet first off, he moves well and cuts off the ring great. Khan with his pitter patter two handed shots would get caught with a straight left and be out cold. Thurman hasn't proven anything yet as much as I like him.manny would still beat any welter not named Floyd and at 152 would batter Canelo around the ring the same as Floyd did.
      This. Pacquiao has no business fighting at 150 and above. Hell he can even make 140 easily and that would even benefit him not drain him. Saying khan, thurman and brook is too much for pac is just plain crazy. and GGG would slice those 3 in the same night.

Comment

Thurman would be the easiest for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I just watched that long azz Dwyer video about Manny Pacquiao and he said that Manny Pacquiao should take a chance and go up to 160 or 154 to fight certain guys who he has a chance against, he claims Khan, thurman and Brook would all be too much for Manny at 147 stylistically and claims Pac has better chance going to fight GGG for the 160 pound belt because GGG is concrete foot and will have trouble with Manny's speed or something like that.

LOL this dude is tripping. So Khan will beat Manny yet GGG who is a bigger stronger harder hitting Man than Khan will have trouble and possibly lose to Manny? One grazing punch from GGG and Pac will be sleeping.

Dude is off his rocker. I do agree with him that Pac loses to Khan, Brook, or Thurman but to say he has a better shot at beating GGG than those guys is lame.
          If Pac can make it close GGG weight, I'll take Pac anyday. But, triple G would be weight drained so NO...

Comment

wow. this last year. dwyer never ceases to amaze me.
            its as if he wants you to bet on his picks so that you guys will raise the odds for him to bet opposite. its wierd.

Comment

Out of Andre Ward's three defeats to Dan Goosen, how many did Dwyer represent Ward on?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Out of Andre Ward's three defeats to Dan Goosen, how many did Dwyer represent Ward on?
                Was he really Ward's lawyer?

Comment

Dwyer's imagining the scene in Rocky where Stallone runs around after the chicken.

Comment

That fool is tripping. GGG/Pacquiao is licensed homicide.

Comment

Manny has all the chances of beating Golovkin until the Russian punches him in the head and kills him.
                      Last edited by MDPopescu; 09-11-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X