Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the more entertaining, fan-friendly style: Andre Ward or Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
    Hugfests with a KO > hugfests that go to decision
    this, actual ko's occur usually with wladamir

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Gotta call u on that Rube, Ward is a fantastic inside fighter, real clever in there.
      What do you disagree with exactly? The only time Ward has fought against anyone who actually did something up close he didn't look comfortable at all.

Comment

At this point, easily Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          So which one of these hugging, loving, fouling fakers are the most entertaining.. my money is on Ward :boobies:
          Vladdy KO...but close. I can appreciate the mastery shown by these two top 5 P4P fighters who systematically break down their opponents.

Top 10 P4P List:

1 Money May
          2 Ward
          3 Sergio
          4 Vlad KO
          5 Bradley
          6 Pacquiao
          7 Froch
          8 JMM
          9 D. Garcia
          10 Canelo

Comment

Wlad has always been more exciting to me.

In fact, i always get a bit of an arousal in anticipation of his fight while he directly stares at his opponent and doesn't blink an eye. The fight itself is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              What do you disagree with exactly? The only time Ward has fought against anyone who actually did something up close he didn't look comfortable at all.
              That gets overlooked, Ward is pretty good inside I think I can safely say that but many are oblivious to the fact that he hasn't faced one opponent, I mean one, who can throw short compact punches. That's really bothersome for me.

Comment

plenty of LMAO on this thread haha

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  That gets overlooked, Ward is pretty good inside I think I can safely say that but many are oblivious to the fact that he hasn't faced one opponent, I mean one, who can throw short compact punches. That's really bothersome for me.
                  There isn't any potential opponents that fit that description.

Comment

uh oh, wlad leading, someone should tweet this to ward

Comment

Ward usually boxes even though his foul play is disgusting at times (see Kessler).

But nothing compares to the eye-scraping, suicidal evoking experience that is watching Wlad hug & clinch a guy who's 30+ lbs lighter & often 3-4 inches shorter.

Comment

Working...
                      X