Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Christian Mingle allow single gay people.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Does Christian Mingle allow single gay people.....

to find a match haha. I heard the commercial right now, "If you are a christian and single go on this website." What if you are a gay person, christian, and single? Does this still apply or do the religious folks shun the fruits away? no offense.

i honestly don't know but we, at my house, have a good chuckle whenever that commercial airs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      to find a match haha. I heard the commercial right now, "If you are a christian and single go on this website." What if you are a gay person, christian, and single? Does this still apply or do the religious folks shun the fruits away? no offense.

Try and join up and report back your findings.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Try and join up and report back your findings.
        not a bad idea...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
            that's awesome. those ****s!

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post

Haha this man figured it out. That why religion is horse ****, they practice hate.

Comment

Ask Christian ****sexual Ted Haggard if he can make a website for gay christians. He used to be anti gay but when his old evangelical church kicked him out for having sex with a male prostitute (and using methamphetamine with this gay prostitute as well) he just made his own church that is a lot like other evangelical churches except this one accepts gays.

Look at how wide his mouth is. I bet he could fit six ****s in there at once, like a can of vienna sausages.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

Ask Christian ****sexual Ted Haggard if he can make a website for gay christians. He used to be anti gay but when his old evangelical church kicked him out for having sex with a male prostitute (and using methamphetamine with this gay prostitute as well) he just made his own church that is a lot like other evangelical churches except this one accepts gays.

Look at how wide his mouth is. I bet he could fit six ****s in there at once, like a can of vienna sausages.

haha pure gold!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X