No announcement yet.

Fed Ex is a crappy company.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed Ex is a crappy company.

Whenever I get anything online I try to stay away from Fed Ex. Sadly, sometimes Fed Ex is the only company offered by the seller. Just another instance of Fed Ex saying a package should be delivered at a certain time and being wrong.

Yea they suck. I perfer UPS over them.

Comment

Maybe in your neck of the woods. They do just fine on the East Coast.

btw Russian, watch the video I posted on your profile or else.

Comment

They're all the same to me

In fact packages usually come faster then estimated by FEDEX

Comment

Really? I love FedEx, the standard shipping takes like 2 days to reach my house. UPS is like 4-5 days.

USPS....like two weeks, I hate them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
            Yea they suck. I perfer UPS over them.
            What I really hate about Fed Ex is they drop something off at your house 3 times but if you aren't there they won't leave it or take it anywhere to pick up unless you go to one of their stores and majority of their stores have bad hours. After 3 times, they send it back to the damn seller which is really fuked because you'll have to pay for more shipping! UPS has never been late, has much better tracking and if you aren't there they actually leave it at the post office....not send it back to the seller

Comment

They're probably too scared to enter Detroit

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Maybe in your neck of the woods. They do just fine on the East Coast.

btw Russian, watch the video I posted on your profile or else.
                Maybe, it just seems like whenever I deal with them, the product never comes on time.

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Really? I love FedEx, the standard shipping takes like 2 days to reach my house. UPS is like 4-5 days.

USPS....like two weeks, I hate them so much.
                USPS is the worst by far. That I'll agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  They're probably too scared to enter Detroit
                  Or they yanked my tickets. It's my Mayweather/Cotto tickets too so I'm really geeked to get them and it's pissing me off!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Or they yanked my tickets. It's my Mayweather/Cotto tickets too so I'm really geeked to get them and it's pissing me off!
                    Oh man i am always terrified of that and cant wait to get my tix as soon as possible

I always read on the Ticketmaster website that they send them in an unmark envelope but they always come in one with a Ticketmaster watermark

Comment

Working...
                    X