No announcement yet.

Selcuk Aydin vs Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero- 7/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selcuk Aydin vs Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero- 7/28

Guerrero is going to be taking on the undefeated Aydin (23-0 17KO's) for Aydin's WBC welterweight title. Looks like the Ghost will be moving up in weight.

This has FOTY written all over it, Can't wait! Make your picks guys!
    Aydin
    20.00%
    Guerrero
    80.00%

We need more votes! Come on people

Comment

i got guerrero, jo jo dan won the first fight vs aydin

Comment

This fight is just ridiculous who has Guerrero even fought to get this shot at the title, Aydin still somewhat deserves it but Guerrero no way. Still I would pick Guerrero to pull it out by a UD

Comment

Conventional wisdom tells you Aydin will NEED a KO to win. That being said, I think the ghost can keep aydin away enough to cruise to a 8-4 UD

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            You forgot the part where aydin sent jojo to the hospital for a broken jaw. Good try

Comment

I got Guerrero by UD if he holds his speed and power at WW, but he might make Aydin look a lot better than he really is in the process because he's moving up two weight classes for this. Guerrero's fought what, four fights above Super Featherweight? He's been moving up a lot lately. I think he should have at least fought a live body at 140 first. He looked like complete dog s**t against Casamayor and even got put down by a jab (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                You forgot the part where aydin sent jojo to the hospital for a broken jaw. Good try
                what do you mean good try, idiot. lots of people thought jo jo dan won the first fight. aydin broke his jaw in the 2nd fight. i didnt see that one but when you knock a guy down twice and break his jaw, scores of...

Roger Tilleman 115-111 | Fabian Guggenheim 113-112 |Predrag Aleksic 113-112

arent all that impressive when you're fighting in your hometown.

Comment

I'm going to bump this thread after Aydin KO's this guy.

Comment

All aboard the Selcuk Aydin express!

Comment

Working...
                    X