Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who else is being dragged to that new gay ass twightlight movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow you guys are bunch of insecure and immature b1tches..I very much enjoyed the Twilight movies and I really want to see this new one. I watched the previous ones with my wife and we had planned on seeing this one on opening day but we are now separated I'll have to find a date or wait till it's released on dvd.

Be open minded dude.....haven't you ever watched a tear-jerker with a female before? It's just a movie, you ain't gonna turn gay for watching unless you have doubts of your own sexuality.

I'd say you're lucky that you get to watch this movie and as a bonus watch it with a female, double whammy!!! I wouldn't miss it if I were you.

Team Jacob FTW
    Last edited by -ELO-; 11-15-2011, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      I'd say you're lucky that you get to watch this movie and as a bonus watch it with a female, double whammy!!! I wouldn't miss it if I were you.
      I like the sound of this already lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        LOL sucks to be you I haven't seen any of them.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Wow you guys are bunch of insecure and immature b1tches..I very much enjoyed the Twilight movies and I really want to see this new one. I watched the previous ones with my wife and we had planned on seeing this one on opening day but we are now separated I'll have to find a date or wait till it's released on dvd.

Be open minded dude.....haven't you ever watched a tear-jerker with a female before? It's just a movie, you ain't gonna turn gay for watching unless you have doubts of your own sexuality.

Team Jacob FTW
          How can you enjoy those movies? They're so dumb it's insulting to the audience.

Comment

Thankfully i split up with my last girlfriend a few weeks ago now

She loves the ****.. no doubt she would have pulled me a long

I heard its proper ass

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              How can you enjoy those movies? They're so dumb it's insulting to the audience.
              How? Because everyone has different taste in movies, that's how. I don't go with the flow. I chose to watch what pleases me, not what is considered "manly".

People watch cheech and chong and Friday because it's "cool"( two movies which I find to be extremely trashy BTW). I'm not saying the Twilight series is the greatest ever, far from it. But what I am saying is why not just watch it like any other movie before judging it because it's too "girly"? That just seems so immature to me.

Comment

I like it and the women in it are hot.

The men too no ****.

Comment

I'm going to see. Alone!

Comment

Thanks to that movie I got some puzzays a few years ago... ****ty movie tho

Comment

How? Because everyone has different taste in movies, that's how. I don't go with the flow. I chose to watch what pleases me, not what is considered "manly".

People watch cheech and chong and Friday because it's "cool"( two movies which I find to be extremely trashy BTW). I'm not saying the Twilight series is the greatest ever, far from it. But what I am saying is why not just watch it like any other movie before judging it because it's too "girly"? That just seems so immature to me.
                      I'm not judging it because it's too girly. I'm judging it because I actually read the book and saw the first movie and it's f***ing ******ed. It's insulting to the people watching or reading it. Nothing to do with being girly or immature. It's the worst book I've ever read and one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

With all the exceptional romantic movies in the world, why is this horrible, horrible series so popular? It's ridiculous, everything it does is subpar or just plain bad compared to other movies that do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X