Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is bull**** the Lakers have a tune up and Boston/Orlando might ruin each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Polish Hammer is the only good thing about Orlando right now because they are stinking up the joint.

Boston isn't playing that well either and KG is cold.

Lakers got it easy this year.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Celtics will be champion this season

get my points ready son

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        get my points ready son
        it will be even better because it will be the celtics whooping lakers ass

Comment

Orlando owns Atlanta like the Lakers own Utah

you watchin this **** right now? Freekin Celts outhustling the Magic so far
          We're making a mini run.

Thing with Orlando is at any moment they can just start going OFF from 3.

I remember in Game 1 of the CF's last year against Cleveland, Cleveland was beating the **** out of Orlando. Then all of a sudden they just caught fire from 3.

I want them to keep it within 10 by the half, they do that they could be fine.

Also...idk if anyone remembers this from the other day, but I said if I was SVG I would go with the big lineup with Howard at the 4 and Gortat at the 5. Soon as Gortat comes in we go on a run.

Comment

it will be even better because it will be the celtics whooping lakers ass

uh-huh...taking your points will be probably my most enjoyable bet...imma rub that **** in all off season too

Comment

uh-huh...taking your points will be probably my most enjoyable bet...imma rub that **** in all off season too
              your page will be flooded with Celts champiohship pics

Comment

thats not the lakers fault............

Comment

not just the off season, all of next season too...then come next year's playoffs, imma take whatever you've saved up...again

Comment

Hope so, it's still asking a lot though.

Kobe just hasn't really turned it on yet and hope he doesn't.

Like doing the crazy **** he did last year. Taking games over routinely lol scoring what? 40+ points a damn game?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

looks like both teams have tune ups.

Comment

Working...
                      X