Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Make the 2nd Ring Entrance? Manny Or Floyd??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTH!

This early and contract haven't been signed yet and now you *****s are trying to create an excuse to make floyd not to push thru with this figth??

I can really sense the smell of fear this far away already, *****s and the fraud floyd will be having this excuse not to make this fight happen because Pac will not give up his 2nd RIng Entrance!

Come on *****s, create every excuse you have now like Floyd's dick got broken due to aggresive sex play with Elle!

Comment

Do you really follow boxing?
      I edited my post. Anyway the reason I made the mistake is I was wondering whether I should say ''Mayweather should enter the ring first'' or ''Pacquiao should enter the ring last''.

Got muddled.

The challenger is supposed to ''wait'' on the person he is challenging.

Comment

Mayweather because he's the man to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          He was until Floyd came back,
          Thats it
          In your mind he is...

Comment

Dumb question. Without a doubt Pac. He's P4P #1 and has the belt. He walked first against Cotto, now it's Floyd's turn to walk first against Pac. Not too hard.

Comment

pac has a belt at 147 so i think it would be him ... but since both of fighters are of such high stature prob floyd should come in first and gets annouced last or vise versa ...

Comment

so its at 147 right?

manny since he has the belt!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Umm you're telling me you didnt know the champ goes 2nd? Typical.

Comment

There has been nothing said about the belt being on the line

Comment

Working...
                    X