Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs James Kirkland "Who wins?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the rest of Kirkland's life all pre-fight prediction involving him will end with "by KO", whether one thinks Kirkland will win or lose. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Comment

Martinez by KO as well.... Kirk is going to be open

Comment

Originally posted by Jjoak49 View Post
        buddies of mine are talking about James Kirkland vs Sergio Martinez "who wins?" I personally dont think Kirkland fits in the category with Sergio just yet.
        I say make it happen....Martinez should be able to shut Kirkland down with range and counters.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          For the rest of Kirkland's life all pre-fight prediction involving him will end with "by KO", whether one thinks Kirkland will win or lose. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

very true. . . I do think if Kirkland can eat some hellacious shots, and avoid some shots, he could very well BANG SERGIO OUT! Sergio has NO GUARD; no defense at all except for his fast feet to skeet around the ring. . . Can't fight for shyt going backwards. . . A lot easier to be hit than most people think. . .

But I just don't see Kirkland being able to last long enough before getting to Sergio. . .

Comment

Sergio..... Clear and decisive win

Comment

martinez destroys him

Comment

Working...
              X