Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Lebron is a ****ing bum

Comment

Stop with the bs. Lebron n kyrie outplayed curry and klay. Curry takes some of the worse shots I've seen in the nba. He continuously keeps chucking up 3 after 3 even while defended. He scored under 20 points in 4 of the finals games n shot under 40% in 3 of them. Lebron and curry simply took over the last 3 games. In the first 4 games it b looked like GS was the better team but the Cavs adjusted and outplayed that overhyped team

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Too much ref and league interference. The suspension, upgrading from a common foul, skipping the technical foul and going straight to a flagrant, kept Curry in foul trouble even in game 7 Shumpert jumps on his back and Curry get called for his 3rd foul. Everything was just bogus.
        i agreed that there was some bogus calls and suspending green for game 5 killed it BUT the warriors were up 3-1. i was rooting for the warriors too! But if you lose being up 3-1 then nothing but respect and major props to the other team. being up 3-1, the warriors had 3 chances to beat the cavs and failed in all 3!

Comment

lots of salt...just give props to Kyrie and his sidekick and move on

Comment

Was an amazing series. Really didn't want to see Lebron with 5 finals losses, but was rooting for GS.

The only thing that really matters now is, who the lakers gettin.

Comment

Mixed thoughts.

I hated the decision to suspend Draymond. Think it stopped Warriors momentum. The league wanted a game 7 and wanted to see lebron win.

LeBron elevated himself to unquestionably being a top 5 player, possibly even best ever. Other than Kareem I can't see how you would draft anyone before him.

Steph lost all his luster IMO. Not just that Lebron made it clear who is the best in the world (i actually thought both steph and kawhi had passed him this year) but Kyrie tore him a new assh-le.

the cavs were allowed to get physical; IMO killing the talk about if steph could play in earlier eras. just too physical for someone his size.

Draymond played the 3rd best game 7 ever IMO (Frazier and Worthy) even outplayed Lebron who got a triple double, yet no one will ever remember it.

Comment

Ehh, I wish I could see it as one team outplaying another but, outside of Irving and Thompson, there wasn't anything to the Cavs. It's just clear as day that the impact of both injuries and interference led to this outcome. Now, that's not to take away from the Cavs, for they still got it done, but to act like the Cavs actually were the better team this year goes against everything we've seen, from the historic 73 wins to the absolute domination before NBA's interference.

I guess some could categorize it as conspiracy theories, but it's a widely-held belief now that the NBA wanted to squeeze 7 games out of this and, in my opinion, I don't see how that's improbable at all. It's a business. Even experts have said that this could be a likely reason as to Draymond's suspension.

Now, what comes next? I think it's either a make-it or break-it moment for the Warriors next year. They have to find a way to stay together, even after this loss, and bounce back stronger. The Warriors also have to diversify their offense and beware the dangers of hero-ball in such critical scenarios as that last game. Nevertheless, I and most people still believe they're the best team on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  Ehh, I wish I could see it as one team outplaying another but, outside of Irving and Thompson, there wasn't anything to the Cavs. It's just clear as day that the impact of both injuries and interference led to this outcome. Now, that's not to take away from the Cavs, for they still got it done, but to act like the Cavs actually were the better team this year goes against everything we've seen, from the historic 73 wins to the absolute domination before NBA's interference.

I guess some could categorize it as conspiracy theories, but it's a widely-held belief now that the NBA wanted to squeeze 7 games out of this and, in my opinion, I don't see how that's improbable at all. It's a business. Even experts have said that this could be a likely reason as to Draymond's suspension.

Now, what comes next? I think it's either a make-it or break-it moment for the Warriors next year. They have to find a way to stay together, even after this loss, and bounce back stronger. The Warriors also have to diversify their offense and beware the dangers of hero-ball in such critical scenarios as that last game. Nevertheless, I and most people still believe they're the best team on the planet.
                  So your saying LeBron didnt do anything? He had to 40+ point games, he had a triple double in the final game , he was blocking the hell out of curry or iguodala (one of the 2 plays that gave cavs the edge in final min of game 7) on the fastbreak, and he dam near averaged a triple double for the series. I get that there were bad calls but there were lots of n on calls vs the cavs too. Curry and Klay also played very poorly in the finals curry was shooting under 40% in 3 of the games so they werent playing like they did in regular season. Also the nba wanted them to break the bulls record of 72-10 there was a horrible horrible non call in the second to last regular season game vs Grizzlies in the closing seconds that woulda gave Memphis the win and warriors woulda had 10 losses instead. LeBron and Irving where the 2 best players on the court and they showed it

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    So your saying LeBron didnt do anything? He had to 40+ point games, he had a triple double in the final game , he was blocking the hell out of curry or iguodala (one of the 2 plays that gave cavs the edge in final min of game 7) on the fastbreak, and he dam near averaged a triple double for the series. I get that there were bad calls but there were lots of n on calls vs the cavs too. Curry and Klay also played very poorly in the finals curry was shooting under 40% in 3 of the games so they werent playing like they did in regular season. Also the nba wanted them to break the bulls record of 72-10 there was a horrible horrible non call in the second to last regular season game vs Grizzlies in the closing seconds that woulda gave Memphis the win and warriors woulda had 10 losses instead. LeBron and Irving where the 2 best players on the court and they showed it
                    Honestly, I think Thompson had a bigger impact on the series than Lebron did. Lebron started the series off very poorly, and it wasn't until Draymond's suspension that he was able to get going. We all know the impact that had, combined with the referees. Even in the final game, Lebron was more of a passer than a hunter. On that Curry block, you could just tell Curry was too injured to even make that play right. It wasn't really anything Lebron did. Anybody could've blocked that. The one on Iguodala was indeed impressive, though. Overall, he was really a non-factor for me. Irving deserved Finals MVP.

And Thompson, on the other hand, kept the Cavs alive throughout the entire series. If it had not been for his rebounding, they wouldn't have stood a chance. He dominated the glass, and they received so many calls because of him, as well.

They were both way more influential to the outcome of the series than Lebron was. For me, Lebron was just slightly more important than J.R. Smith throughout this series. His imposing, athletic presence makes him a bigger threat, of course, but he has many weak points.

Comment

thoughts? lebron once again confirmed hes the best player alive.. curry showed why hes not even the mvp of his own team

Comment

Working...
                      X