Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instagram "models" being exposed by fake Saudi Prince!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I know. The first thing i thought was start an account and troll the **** out of some of these shallow gold digging broads.

have those whores waiting at every airport

Comment

https://thedirty.com/gossip/celebrities/porta-potty/

"Dubai money is no joke. Usually girls are getting 50k for two nights. Straight wire transfers — 50% down and the rest once the poop hits their shoulders and slowly trickles down their body."

"I actually have been talking to a girl who was a former PP to get insider info. She told me she was paid 100k for a 1 month stay. She said they would invite the girls to dinner which was a huge dining room with a bunch of men eating as much as possible. The girls couldn’t eat, but they were there to see what type of delicacies where inserted into their donors body. They would then get sent back to their rooms to shower and a couple hours later their donor would come to their room with a full belly… ready to unload. She said she only got pooped on 20 out of the 30 days."

"She is a PORTA POTTY!!! Fat hairy arabs s*@% and p*@# on her for straight cash. I would have never put it together without reading about other Porta Potties on your site!!! She is in Dubai now and she recently posted on facebook that her stay there is extended and she won’t be home for awhile. Those Arabs must love her, I hope they don’t find out that she was actually born Jason and had a 9” Greg!"

"3 of the guys came in the room and all of them were wearing robes, the first guy takes his robe off, makes me get closer to the edge of the bed and then he sticks it in me… 3 to 4 minutes later, he makes this weird yelling noise in Arabian, takes his d*ck out, jumps on the bed and then c*ms all over my face. I tried to wipe it out of my eye and he slaps my hand then slaps me so hard in the face that c*m splatters everywhere and yells at me to not move white b*tch. I thought I was done, NOPE. While in the shower, my 3 guys come back in and literally just start pissing on me… My boyfriend is into Golden Shower’s so it was nothing new for me. They basically cleaned my face off with their pee."

"I walked into my sex room and it had plastic all on the bed, I figured they wanted to pee on me on the bed. So this time instead of 3 coming in the room, only 1 does. He has sex with me, c*ms all over my face again… and then Nik… he pops a squat and ****s all over my chest, and he was pushing it out it became really liquify and it got all over my face and in my mouth. I instantly pop up and start throwing up everywhere, he grabs me by my hair slaps me so hard, and tells me he is not finished. But I could not stop throwing up since I had poo in my mouth. With his broke English, he told me if he doesn’t finish then I don’t get paid."

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I know. The first thing i thought was start an account and troll the **** out of some of these shallow gold digging broads.
        That's Big Nut's modus operandi, son. Don't crowd him.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
          https://thedirty.com/gossip/celebrities/porta-potty/

"Dubai money is no joke. Usually girls are getting 50k for two nights. Straight wire transfers — 50% down and the rest once the poop hits their shoulders and slowly trickles down their body."

"I actually have been talking to a girl who was a former PP to get insider info. She told me she was paid 100k for a 1 month stay. She said they would invite the girls to dinner which was a huge dining room with a bunch of men eating as much as possible. The girls couldn’t eat, but they were there to see what type of delicacies where inserted into their donors body. They would then get sent back to their rooms to shower and a couple hours later their donor would come to their room with a full belly… ready to unload. She said she only got pooped on 20 out of the 30 days."

"She is a PORTA POTTY!!! Fat hairy arabs s*@% and p*@# on her for straight cash. I would have never put it together without reading about other Porta Potties on your site!!! She is in Dubai now and she recently posted on facebook that her stay there is extended and she won’t be home for awhile. Those Arabs must love her, I hope they don’t find out that she was actually born Jason and had a 9” Greg!"

"3 of the guys came in the room and all of them were wearing robes, the first guy takes his robe off, makes me get closer to the edge of the bed and then he sticks it in me… 3 to 4 minutes later, he makes this weird yelling noise in Arabian, takes his d*ck out, jumps on the bed and then c*ms all over my face. I tried to wipe it out of my eye and he slaps my hand then slaps me so hard in the face that c*m splatters everywhere and yells at me to not move white b*tch. I thought I was done, NOPE. While in the shower, my 3 guys come back in and literally just start pissing on me… My boyfriend is into Golden Shower’s so it was nothing new for me. They basically cleaned my face off with their pee."

"I walked into my sex room and it had plastic all on the bed, I figured they wanted to pee on me on the bed. So this time instead of 3 coming in the room, only 1 does. He has sex with me, c*ms all over my face again… and then Nik… he pops a squat and ****s all over my chest, and he was pushing it out it became really liquify and it got all over my face and in my mouth. I instantly pop up and start throwing up everywhere, he grabs me by my hair slaps me so hard, and tells me he is not finished. But I could not stop throwing up since I had poo in my mouth. With his broke English, he told me if he doesn’t finish then I don’t get paid."

These Arabs got so much money they are basically shytting it away.

100k shyts.

#BALLERS #BALLIN #BOSSPLAYAS #AHMED #DUBAINIGHTS

Comment

He told that ***** that he has a 12 year old retarted nephew who she has to **** and she replied.................."Ok, Perfect."

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I'm very disappointed. I always thought instagram models would be as pure as the driven snow. This will take time to sink in.
              My feelings exactly, I said to myself these past two months she probably was too busy to reply the compliment I gave her in that photo

Comment

"thats ok u look like wemen"

Comment

most hot women are whores, and the ones who were not hot but get fake **** and surgery to look hot become shallow attention seeking inconsiderate whores as well, that chick who was willing to bang the ******ed nephew who is 12, also says on her instagram that she is a Christian woman who prays haahh.

wow.

Sociopath and narcissistic disorder.

Most of these hot girls you will notice them flaunting their body on instagram, yet have a bible verse on the top or claim to be Christian haahah

yeah a good christian woman will be wearing a g string and showing her **** and ass on instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    most hot women are whores, and the ones who were not hot but get fake **** and surgery to look hot become shallow attention seeking inconsiderate whores as well, that chick who was willing to bang the ******ed nephew who is 12, also says on her instagram that she is a Christian woman who prays haahh.

wow.

Sociopath and narcissistic disorder.
                    That's what happens when "women" like Kardashian and all the other ones are glorified and make every cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      That's what happens when "women" like Kardashian and all the other ones are glorified and make every cover.
                      yeah these women scare the hell out of me man its the super materialistic attention seeking era thanks to social media every chick wants to be famous, its like they never get sick of attention, this is true narcissism, I enjoy my privacy and comfort a narcissistic person pretends to enjoy privacy and want it like Kardashians and other female celebs who hate paps taking pictures of them but in reality they love it and post selfies daily they are putting on a facade similar to the disingenuous white liberal who loves pushing the newest liberal ideal but doesn't really care and only wants to hear the praises thrown upon them of being compassionate.

men should have precautions of women, I always cringe whenever I see guys defend hot girls, its almost like a trigger reaction these are simps. They have succumbed to the power of puzzy they are the first to call other men weak or stupid yet they are the first to get played and done wrong by a female.

If you become rich or famous, kiss love goodbye, no woman will ever love you for you, it will be all about money, some rich guy said when he became wealthy and high status he finally knew what it felt like to be the pretty girl, because pretty women get guys approaching them over and over and attention, he said the rich man gets girls throwing themselves on him similar to how guys throw themselves on hot girls.

Only differences is women are materialistic and men just want to have a beautiful hot woman. and the hot girl wants to divorce you to get half.

Look at Johnny depp that psycho mental case beauty, she had a plan all set up but he was so naive, she wanted to take his money and run and probably planed this even before they got married, women are very calculated they are sneaky and sly.

Do not underestimate them, always be cautious and when you catch them or on to them never expose them to their face they will never admit to it, they can lie without blinking an eye, and will deny deny deny, also if you are onto them you turn into public enemy number 1, women love exposing men and catching onto them but women hate it when you expose them or catch onto them its wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X