No announcement yet.

The British fighter prospect prediction league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    is he the lad whos 28 who did a really good body shot yesterday??

Cracking punch, alot of people seem to be running from him domestically...
    Yeah that's the boy.

He's a great prospect and yes,Woodhouse,Limond and Daws i believe are avoiding Brad and that goes to show they are not stupid lol.

His trainer Seamus Macklin wants him to move up and he confirmed it in his interview last night,i know that his promoter also wants the same thing so i wouldn't be surprised if he was to move up to welterweight in his next bout or two.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Yeah that's the boy.

He's a great prospect and yes,Woodhouse,Limond and Daws i believe are avoiding Brad and that goes to show they are not stupid lol.

His trainer Seamus Macklin wants him to move up and he confirmed it in his interview last night,i know that his promoter also wants the same thing so i wouldn't be surprised if he was to move up to welterweight in his next bout or two.
      yea i saw that interview. ive not seen enough of him, but hes stopping people who are guys that shouldnt be stopped. Certainly not for a prospect.

So far in our picks we have

Slimshandy69-Billy joe saunders
      Hughass-Bradley saunders
      craig-callum smith
      Tuggers-Anthony Joshua
      Fury monk-Luke Campbell

Ill keep all prospects updated and see whos the best at spotting UK Talent...

Comment

yea i saw that interview. ive not seen enough of him, but hes stopping people who are guys that shouldnt be stopped. Certainly not for a prospect.

So far in our picks we have

Slimshandy69-Billy joe saunders
        Hughass-Bradley saunders
        craig-callum smith
        Tuggers-Anthony Joshua
        Fury monk-Luke Campbell

Ill keep all prospects updated and see whos the best at spotting UK Talent...
        To be fair I think we are all a little behind what we could truly call prospects...
        Three of those have all done very well in the ams I know pro is different but we arent exactly sticking our necks out )

Comment

Joshua (obviously) but I think Eubanks Jr will shock a few people, I think he's absolute class but he needs to up his class of opponents now.

Comment

Joshua, Bradley Saunders, Hughie fury and Eubank jnr ... would be my fab 4 but I guess since they've all been mentioned already I'm kinda boned.

Oh well I'll just say Eubank jnr as I think he's been named least and I think the guy has serious skills.

Comment

I'm giving a huge shout out to Mitchell Smith the super featherweight.

The baby face assassin is 8-0 and looks a huge player to be one of are main guys in a few years to come.

He has bundles of power and his defense is well up there(even though his opponents have failed to test that defense)also.

He sets his shots up brilliantly and doesn't just load up on them.

Brilliant future.

Comment

The future is bright,the future is Britian.

Gamal Yafai,younger brother to Khalid Yafai.

This kid has ferocious power for a super bantamweight and has a skill set to match any of our more well known prospects,maybe even more!
                Last edited by HughJass; 06-09-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

some of these names bing banded around are not good enough and are just pr hype machines.

Eubank Jnr for one, he wont beat Billy joe saunders, he has a punchers chance at best...

Comment

some of these names bing banded around are not good enough and are just pr hype machines.

Eubank Jnr for one, he wont beat Billy joe saunders, he has a punchers chance at best...
                    He will be a ko waiting to happen if he fights Bill.

He was my pick from when him,Degale,Gavin,Price and Jefferies turned pro.

He was impressive from his first outing,just if those hands held up earlier on.

Comment

could be right, he's certainly unproven, but does that mean anybody who picks him gets extra credit if he does well lol?

Comment

Working...
                      X