Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for my Latino fight fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can you be a fan of an athlete that doesn't care about his fans? mexicans are considered one of the reasons why the sport of boxing is very popular in north america. they love fighters that love to fight the best in the world and they’re the kind of fans that will never respect cowards.

Comment

I am not latino but I speak for all of Lebanon when I say floyd mayweather is a wuss

White guys like him though because they think they have to... you know how those guys are

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        can u explain to me how a floyd fight means craziness, partying? so vegas is put on hold only until floyd has a fight? or does floyd go out of his way and throw all these crazy parties that i have yet to hear about?
        Vegas is always a party city. Don't get me wrong. Dance floor starts a 5-10k most night at xs hakkasan marquee anyways. Now when you have fight night it's 5k to get the worst table by the door and the main room. Floyd doesn't throw or host any after parties. On fight night he ends up at a random club or two and that essential becomes Wall Street. Ppl from you average pimp or drug dealer to movie stars hedge fund operators stand out sides these clubs willing to pay what ever for a table average price falling between 25-40k for something decent. I would assume as much it was liked that with Tyson or Ali but a Manny fight hasn't brought that much buzz in a while. We haven't closed circuited a manny fight in Vegas in almost two years now. Bc they have been sell outs.

Comment

I used to not like him. I am a fan now because dude is talented for one and secondly he gets a lot of unnecessary hate from certain fans. Dude is the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I've been a fan of his. Even before he turned into this persona of him being a heel. IMO, people believe that they'll be witnessing history with him so maybe that's the reason they're tuning in. It's not everyday or every fight that you see an era's best perform. I think people are realizing that this guy is certainly one of them.. By people, I mean casuals and the Hispanic fan base that might have rooted against him in the past.
            Great post BBC I have been doing what I have been doing for four years and my Mexican clients hated Mayweather. So I never discussed mayweather with my clients from LA Texas or Mexico. It was personal. Now these same guys are coming when every he fights the root for the Latino of course but now I think they have grown to come watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
              Vegas is always a party city. Don't get me wrong. Dance floor starts a 5-10k most night at xs hakkasan marquee anyways. Now when you have fight night it's 5k to get the worst table by the door and the main room. Floyd doesn't throw or host any after parties. On fight night he ends up at a random club or two and that essential becomes Wall Street. Ppl from you average pimp or drug dealer to movie stars hedge fund operators stand out sides these clubs willing to pay what ever for a table average price falling between 25-40k for something decent. I would assume as much it was liked that with Tyson or Ali but a Manny fight hasn't brought that much buzz in a while. We haven't closed circuited a manny fight in Vegas in almost two years now. Bc they have been sell outs.
              thats what i thought.. vegas goes on with or without a floyd fight.. i was just in vegas on sunday partying having a blast and there was no floyd fight going on LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                how can you be a fan of an athlete that doesn't care about his fans? mexicans are considered one of the reasons why the sport of boxing is very popular in north america. they love fighters that love to fight the best in the world and they’re the kind of fans that will never respect cowards.
                Outside the comp tickets for celebrities and corporate sponsors who do you think are buying the good seats? Mexican fight fans. You are not spending 5-20k on seats bc you think ghost is gonna Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  thats what i thought.. vegas goes on with or without a floyd fight.. i was just in vegas on sunday partying having a blast and there was no floyd fight going on LOL!!!!
                  Totally missed the point. You gonna always have 10k tables. But on a regular Saturday night the whole main room of the club will not be 10k in up tables sorry bro. You can't tell me **** about Vegas nightlife. I one of the biggest independent host in my city. #fact

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    the always gets me in your posts...

Comment

I think most latinos understand and respect the fact that no one currently can beat him. I think they watch just too see someone come close. Maybe just maybe someone will catch him with a punch he doesnt see and put him on his back. That day will be very satisfying

Comment

Working...
                      X