No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: We're Ready For Chisora Rematch Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Fury: We're Ready For Chisora Rematch Right Now

Their rematch isn't until July 26, but Tyson Fury and his camp insist they are ready to beat Dereck Chisora again if their fight was today.

The in-country rivals are due to square off this summer at Phones 4U Arena in Manchester, England. The winner will become a mandatory challenger to one of the several belts held by current lineal champion Wladimir Klitschko, who first faces Alex Leapai later this month.

Fury is chomping at the bit to fast forward to fight night.

“I’m so impressed with the way Tyson is looking right now, I’ve never seen him looking so dedicated, focused and determined for a fight," insists Peter Fury, uncle and head trainer to the hulking British heavyweight. "He’s in unbelievable shape, his mind is razor shape and he’s ready to fight. I’d certainly let Tyson in the ring with Chisora right now. It would be like putting a lion and a gazelle in a cage together; it would be a massacre.” [Click Here To Read More]

Lose the beer gut, first. Supposed to be an athlete, for Christ's sake. Guy has zero definition.

Comment

I think Hayes has cracked Chisora's chin and it all depends on what type of Fury turns up! If he's out of sharp like his last fight, I could see Chisora giving him problems but think if hes's shape (IF) he will KO him this time round.
      Lets not get carried away with Fury..... He is one punch away from getting KO like Khan and doing a stupid dance. With all the talk he does, you know fans will treat him like Broner after Maidana beat the shyt out of him with all them meme. Can't wait for it to happen.

Comment

These guys talk nonsense.Tyson himself comes out with complete garbage and is not nice to listen to , most of the time he seems bitter and confused . Entertaining to watch but like Khan likes to talk you through fights , some he's had many he hasn't , all pretty boring.
        Why don't these guys get on with it and cut the crap, remember the 70's, these guys wouldn't have a clue!

Comment

It's make or break time for Tyson Fury. If he gets in shape, stays in shape, and sticks to the game plans his uncle Peter will come up with for each fight - starting with Chisora - he will make a lot of people eat their words in 2014.

Comment

The chance for a Lion to catch the Gazelle is only about 15%!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              The chance for a Lion to catch the Gazelle is only about 15%!
              Lol. Still a lot better than the Gazelle's chance of eating the lion!

Comment

Working...
              X