Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn’t Mnny Pacquiao responded to Floy Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Manny doesn't diss women

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Because Manny doesn't diss women
      If it was the other way around and Pacquiao made fun of Mayweather and he didn't respond every single one of you people would be talking about how scared Mayweather was lmao. This website is hilarious to me.

Comment

He figures Floyd's is going through enough with social media catching wind of his baby pecker and all

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          If it was the other way around and Pacquiao made fun of Mayweather and he didn't respond every single one of you people would be talking about how scared Mayweather was lmao. This website is hilarious to me.
          Its based on persona. Manny is least expected to talk trash I mean the most I've heard him talk **** was against Rios when he said "You want to be like me"

Mayweather on the other tends to brag and boasts his greatness and 0 so him not responding will obviously spark fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
            Its based on persona. Manny is least expected to talk trash I mean the most I've heard him talk **** was against Rios when he said "You want to be like me"

Mayweather on the other tends to brag and boasts his greatness and 0 so him not responding will obviously spark fire.
            You may be partially right, but its mostly based off of which one of them you like. Manny could say ANYTHING. It doesn't matter whether or not he's mocking Mayweather like he did Pacquiao. If the tables were turned and Manny said something about Mayweather and Mayweather didn't respond, every person in this thread that said "Manny has better things to do" or whatever else was said, would call Mayweather a coward. I think its funny to read the hypocrisy on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Balrog.

You may be partially right, but its mostly based off of which one of them you like. Manny could say ANYTHING. It doesn't matter whether or not he's mocking Mayweather like he did Pacquiao. If the tables were turned and Manny said something about Mayweather and Mayweather didn't respond, every person in this thread that said "Manny has better things to do" or whatever else was said, would call Mayweather a coward. I think its funny to read the hypocrisy on this site.
              but you are forgetting one thing,

Manny doesn't do that, at all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Man your signature compliments your comment looool

Comment

Because he is shook. Pacquiao ducking.

Comment

Pacman knows the fight will not happen. Mayweather himself has said so. So why engage in a back and forth when its clear nothing will come of it anyways? Mayweather is now in a lucrative position where he is the man in boxing and will enjoy that spot. He will not make any concessions necessary to make this fight become reality and why would he? He's earned his status and can afford to let the political climate of boxing prevent this fight from becoming reality because he is already on top and doesn't care about having to prove something with a Pac fight.

Comment

He's been KTFO in historic fashion

He looked mediocre against a C-class lightweight

His last PPV flopped in epic fashion and before that, his promoter refused to have the network release PPV #'s

What else is he going to say except "Ermm...thank you and God Bless You"?

Comment

Working...
                      X