No announcement yet.

Guess the movie from the screenshot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by res View Post

E.T, an Eddie Murphy film I feel ashamed that I cannot identify, and National Lampoon's Vacation.

Comment

• Looks like Coming to America.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Looks like Coming to America.
          It's definitely not. I would've known that one immediately.

Comment

• its golden child

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              E.T, an Eddie Murphy film I feel ashamed that I cannot identify, and National Lampoon's Vacation.
              It's definately The Golden Child. My favorite part in that movie is when they're in this (monks?) temple and they had to roll the scroll every time they wanted to speak. Eddie started doing this DJ thing on the scrolls and saying "I- I - I want the knife", like he was 'gettin ricky on the record'. Sounds kinda corny I know but what do you expect, it was an 80's film and definately comes out as a location joke. (Location joke = you had to be there to get it)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                It's definately The Golden Child. My favorite part in that movie is when they're in this (monks?) temple and they had to roll the scroll every time they wanted to speak. Eddie started doing this DJ thing on the scrolls and saying "I- I - I want the knife", like he was 'gettin ricky on the record'. Sounds kinda corny I know but what do you expect, it was an 80's film and definately comes out as a location joke. (Location joke = you had to be there to get it)
                Did you know that the kid that played The Golden Child was actually a girl?

The bottom pic is her now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  Flight Of The Navigator

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post

First is 'Gremlins.'

Comment

Working...
                      X