Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 widely expected to be unveiled this evening! (no bull****).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Wonder if the launch for the PS4 will be the same as the PS3, where people where paying 2000 fucking dollars for them so little Johnny could unwrap one for Christmas.
    Same as everything if supply doesn't meet demand. I doubt it will be the case though how many they shift before the new Xbox could be crucial, they'll be well stocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Same as everything if supply doesn't meet demand. I doubt it will be the case though how many they shift before the new Xbox could be crucial, they'll be well stocked.
      I hear you.

I was a dummy for not buying a few PS3s when they first came out. I had some friends that bought several, and they made a pretty good killing on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        They said it will be, but what I saw about it was confusing. The physical copies won't work, but it is backward compatible through cloud storage or something. That raises the question of whether you have to buy the games over, which would be complete bull****.
        Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Unfortunately I'm not so sure that's true. Sony talked about being able to stream old generation games over the Cloud. Microsoft is rumored to do the same thing.
        That is so ****ing stupid. I have literally over 70 total games for PS, PS2 and PS3. Now they are basically going to be fuking useless?

I already can't play my PS2 games because I have the Slim PS3. So fuking gay

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
          That is so ****ing stupid. I have literally over 70 total games for PS, PS2 and PS3. Now they are basically going to be fuking useless?

I already can't play my PS2 games because I have the Slim PS3. So fuking gay
          No PS3 bc but there will probably be PS1 and with the power the PS4 provides they should be able to make a software PS2 emulator for PS4. The reason they removed PS2 bc from PS3 was because it required PS2 hardware to do it which raised production costs.

Comment

Working...
          X