No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    ALl jokes aside, If canelo and trout do fight you will really will look silly for all your complaining. If he beats trout, you pretty much will be Canelo's hugh grant.

Just sayin....
    All jokes aside & when Trout wins what about all of you?? You act like it is set in stone or something. If I'm wrong, that's like 5 people. But if all you ginger riders are wrong, that's 90% of this site, who'll look more foolish??

Comment

I like this fight. I hope it comes off, Canelo has been criticized for some of his opposition so will be good to see him take a tough fight just before the Mayweather fight.
      Good match-up but id take Canelo to win.

Comment

Elite?

Austin Trout Elite???!!!!

Trout's best wins

1.Cotto ( old and shot )
        2.Delvin Rodriguez ( Bum )
        3.Canelo's Brother ( lol )

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post

Trout's best wins

1.Cotto ( old and shot )
          gingers best win??

Absolutely no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            All jokes aside & when Trout wins what about all of you?? You act like it is set in stone or something. If I'm wrong, that's like 5 people. But if all you ginger riders are wrong, that's 90% of this site, who'll look more foolish??
            I'm not a poster claiming trout or canelo are bums. I give trout the respect he deserves. I even agreed with you on canelo fighting nobodies.

You have to admit you went just slightly overboard.

Comment

Trout's best wins

1.Cotto ( old and shot )
              lol if cotto is old and shot and it's considered a worthless win then why were team canelo chasing the cotto fight then?? even after trout beat cotto team canelo were still talking up the possibility of a canelo vs cotto fight LOL...

truth is all of canelo's opponents at 154 have been shot and/or undersized..
              Last edited by Bermuda; 01-18-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                You know what's funny?? You're talking down about Trout, but calling the few of us who talk down about ginger haters. That's just crazy to me. Why are the few of us haters, but the majority of you who talk down about Trout not haters??
                I aint down talkin Trout as much as Im just being honest. I believe hes gonna beat Trout up. Its a prediction. I have never called Trout a bum. I refer to him by his real name. I just see that hes average in every aspect of fighting. No hate. YOu can not say the same. And you know damn well Canelo hits harder than Trout.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I'm not a poster claiming trout or canelo are bums. I give trout the respect he deserves. I even agreed with you on canelo fighting nobodies.

You have to admit you went just slightly overboard.
                Man, I asked this dude if Canelo was from earth or not. He hates him so much that he couldnt answer that straight.

Comment

trout frustrates and beats canelo in a 9-3 or 8-4 kinda fight, and then loses a SD...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    trout frustrates and beats canelo in a 9-3 or 8-4 kinda fight, and then loses a SD...
                    Make sure you put them points on it.

Comment

Trout's best wins

1.Cotto ( old and shot )
                      and Cotto would be at the top of Canelo's list if they fought.

Go ahead, name Canelo's best.
                      Can't wait to see Vasquez when Canelo made him go up in weight to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X