Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Pissed Off At Paul Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Idea, we should bombard him with Red K

Comment

He's suffering enough for his mistakes, no use in being mad at him.

Comment

Please STFU! You sound like a self-righteous b*tch. Try experiencing life and get from behind your keyboard. The man was a professional boxer. He put his life on the line every time he stepped foot in the ring. You weren't on here posting that he shouldn't do that. Why? Because you got pleasure out of watching him fight. Well, He gets pleasure out of riding. Because he didn't share that pleasure with your b*tch ass you're mad? Shut up! How dare you talk ***** about what another man does with his life. Keyboard Sissy!

Comment

Obviously if he was speeding and riding his bike dangerously then that's something he definitely shouldn't have done, he'll probably know this himself.

However he's paid a huge price for it, the guy may never even walk again (I hope he proves the doctors wrong on that), there's no reason to be pissed off at him, yeah be dissapointed at the situation but not pissed off with him he's paid a huge price as it is.

Comment

So what if he wants to ride a bike. Some of us aren't ******* and like to do what we love. If you don't ride a bike then you don't know. If you feel the soul of your bike, then you will ride your bike forever.

He is a pro boxer, you think that is not dangerous? People die, get blind, have long term illnesses and brain damage. Why aren't you crying for people to stop boxing?

Comment

How about you shut the **** up. People like you make me sick because you hop on your high horse when you're in no position to do so.

I suggest you step outside your basement and talk to people who are suffering, you will realise optimism is what keeps them getting up every day. Do you not think Paul Williams goes to sleep at night thinking ''If only I left 15 minutes later'', ''Look at how strong I was before'' ''All those years spent on my career''. It is a difficult thing to come to terms with and if he continues to express what once was he will never find comfort in what is.

Comment

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post
                Too many so-called grown men who are physically grown but have the maturity of teenagers. To each is own, sound like its his choice and it only effects him. But I bet his kids, his parents, family have a different opinion.

Maybe if more fighters had the mentality of Miguel Cotto boxing would be respected more. The wisest thing I have ever heard a fighter say is when Kellerman asked Cotto if he was willing to die in the ring and Cotto said no. He said, "I have a family, who's is going to take care of my family if I am dead and gone?" Now that is a grown man.
                Great post. Green K.

Comment

If someone started a thread called "The Worst Thread of All Time" and all that was inside it was a picture of an aborted foetus, it would still be better than this thread.

You do realise you're slamming A ****ING PROFESSIONAL BOXER for taking too many risks with his health? A guy who GETS PUNCHED IN THE ****ING HEAD FOR A LIVING?

Comment

if I was his promoter or anyones promoter/manager for that matter, I would contractually obligate them to not be allowed to ride a motorcycle ( DONOR-CYCLE)....

I believe in everyones right to make their own decisions and do what they want with their body and their time as long as it's not harming others.......

I would just mandate that it is not allowed while he is active in his career, because of such SAID RISKS....

Mosley was forced to not be allowed to snowboard with fights pending or in training. very rarely.

me personally, i am vehemently against motorcycles, i've had WAY TOO MANY friends die or have been disabled like Williams, from riding those things. dirt bikes, street bikes, cruisers, harley's, you name it.. dead or ****ed for life......

I'm not down with them, that me though, do what you want, nothing is a 100% safe and no one gets out of this life ALIVE. I like to minimize my Unnecessary Risk...... getting out of the bathtub without dying is a feat sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                      If someone started a thread called "The Worst Thread of All Time" and all that was inside it was a picture of an aborted foetus, it would still be better than this thread.

You do realise you're slamming A ****ING PROFESSIONAL BOXER for taking too many risks with his health? A guy who GETS PUNCHED IN THE ****ING HEAD FOR A LIVING?
                      LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X