No announcement yet.

The Tea party bent over Washington, left wingers and blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tea party bent over Washington, left wingers and blacks

From all of the articles and pissing tears from left wing propaganda networks like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC and the European BBC, the Tea party seems to have had a tremendous impact and victory in the debt ceiling hike deal.

All cuts and no tax increases. Ouch.

is this good news or bad news for us? the american people

Comment

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
      is this good news or bad news for us? the american people
      Good news for working people. Bad news for welfare and other entitlement recipients.

If you are not getting a pay check from the government for any reason its good news.

Not sure exactly what is in the Bill because I don't know where to read it but spending got cut so failing schools will probably be shut down, shady agencies that get government funding like ACORN will get their pay stopped. Stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxaman View Post
        Good news for working people. Bad news for welfare and other entitlement recipients.

If you are not getting a pay check from the government for any reason its good news.

Not sure exactly what is in the Bill because I don't know where to read it but spending got cut so failing schools will probably be shut down, shady agencies that get government funding like ACORN will get their pay stopped. Stuff like that.
        You are very seriously ******ed. Please don't breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          You are very seriously ******ed. Please don't breed.
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14346265

Answer that. I dare you. Explain how a company making billions can cast off 12-13k workers while claiming (as all corporations do) that taxes are hurting their revenues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            Answer that. I dare you. Explain how a company making billions can cast off 12-13k workers while claiming (as all corporations do) that taxes are hurting their revenues.
            Because its a private company and they can do what they want, that's why.

There, its explained.

That was easy.

Comment

Why do you blacks and left wingers think that a company HAS to hire you or HAS to keep you employed? Where did you get your education? because you have none.

A business does not have to do anything for you, if they don't like you, they are not obligated to hire you or keep you. The USA is NOT a communist nation and never has been.

Are they teaching you in schools these days that you are entitled? Because you are in for one big shock when you naive, lied to children get in the real world.

Comment

Because its a private company and they can do what they want, that's why.

There, its explained.

That was easy.
                To start, 'its' is the possessive form. What you meant to use was 'it's' the contraction of 'it is'.

You're a fatuous idolater of the teabagger mantra. You're also just a might disingenuous because you never even attempted to explain how merck can justify whining about taxes in tough economic times through their lobbyists while concomitantly raking in the cash and shedding employees. If the 'job creators' should be spared the taxes, they should not be subverting the economy by hoarding cash overseas where their sovereigns cannot tax it while casting out employees. If the 'job creators' are ridding themselves of unwanted baggage, then I believe it is high time we tax the ever loving crap out of them. A SEVERE tax penalty for all corporations who exercise their prerogative to get rid of employees when they are not paying high taxes and still making gobs and gobs of money. Seems like they should 'share the sacrifice' to me. Don't you agree? By so doing they could expiate their offenses.

The abrogation of the bush era tax reductions is just because they heavily favor corporations and the rich. Furthermore, removing the factors enabling exploitation of the tax code by those with the acumen and legal savvy to do so is just and warranted. Moreover, these measures would not spell the increases in revenue (which I support with every fiber of my being) so anathema to plutocrats. Instead, they would simply restore a little more of the balance that was originally intended. And when to ultra rich oil companies deserve or need tax breaks? Care to explain that in an intelligent rather than glib and dismissive way you did before?

Also there is at least 1 TRILLION dollars as of 2010 just sitting there.

http://247wallst.com/2010/10/27/us-c...wont-spend-it/

Even more if you view:

http://www.moodys.com/research/Moody...ocid=PR_223476

Why overseas? Probably, definitely so it won't be taxed by the US government when it could use the financial boost. Remember 'shared sacrifice'? When the **** are the rich asshat mother****ers going to share in this suffering with us? Hmm? Oh, that's right. They are self-styled latter-day royalty and are above the pedestrian concerns of the resurgent serf class.

Can't wait for you to join us
                Last edited by Nuurzhaelan; 08-02-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Spoken like a true basement-dwelling teenage freeloader.

Comment

How come they have so much say? the tea baggers I mean

Comment

Working...
                    X