Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arlovski Would Beat Brock...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't followed AA recently, but if he can outbox Brock and control distance, he could win. I'm basing that off the Fedor fight because he was doing a pretty great job at it. But I'd still heavily favor Brock in this.

Comment

I still think you guys are overrating Brock a bit.

AA has the power to knock guys out from the Guard.

If he lands anything flush on Brock, Brock is going to go night night.......or he's definitely going to be fumbling around.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

arlovski would lose man. brock would easily get him to the ground and beat him down.

trust me. when i use arlovsky against lesnar on UFC undisputed 2010 it sucks!!!!

Comment

Standing up, Arlovski is lightyears ahead of Brock.

Arlovski is past it though, and even in his prime he'd have a hard time keeping Brock off of him. I'd give him a slim chance though.

Comment

Brock can't punch?? Hmm. Faked with the Jab + Straight Right, absolute text book.

Comment

Followed up by a bull charge of course. For good measure

Comment

arlovski is shot. Brock would take him down in 30 seconds and beat the shi## out of him.

Comment

Lesnar would take him down and wear him out. It's a mismatch really.

Comment

if a full round of getting beat up by one of the hardest punchers in the sport couldnt finish brock then i doubt a shot arlovski could.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Yo View Post
                      Brock can't punch?? Hmm. Faked with the Jab + Straight Right, absolute text book.

Landing one punch doesn't mean he even has any boxing down. Throwing a right hand is pure text-book, which in a sense means basic, and saying that means Brock has at most basic boxing, which at this stage you still can't even say it has developed in that stage alone. I think a lot of us could point out the flaws in the way he threw that also.

Comment

Working...
                      X