Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Umm, right.

50-50 + 14 day cutoff = no fight for the juicer.

Mayweather Jr.-----> I AM SCARED OF PACQUIAO....HE WILL KNOCK ME THE FUCK OUT....

Comment

Dog...everything about them is corny.
      aah you found a friend.. Happy for you now you can do threesome with Floyd! damn thats filthy **** man! I swear you guys should get a room hehe!

Comment

50-50 & 14-day cutoff = no deal.
        but there were negotiations taking place. don't go off topic

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
          Quick question ? When you dudes spew that g@y **** is it suppose to funny or something. That **** is corny. Most of the time when all dudes think about is **** **** they are the ones to let dudes do push ups on their back.
          No actually we are basing the gay references from what Mayweather Sr. has said about Ellerbe.... He said Ellerbe is a known ****sexual... And, he is Floyd jr.'s best friend....

Tell me, what man has a ****sexual male best friend and isnt gay himself????

Top it off, Floyd retired the first time to "SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH LOVED ONES LIKE LEONARD ELLERBE"....

If you can believe Mayweather sr.'s ped accusations about Pac then its reasonable to believe that Money may is gay...

Comment

Quick question ? When you dudes spew that g@y **** is it suppose to funny or something. That **** is corny. Most of the time when all dudes think about is **** **** they are the ones to let dudes do push ups on their back.
            Lol relax captain sensitive.

Comment

• asking for osdt in boxing is gay anyway without no hard proof..imagine that, a man's sport where it's athletes are scared to go toe to toe with each other and make up excuses like a bunch of bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                Lol relax captain sensitive.
                Nothing to be sensitive about. I ask a simple question. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

aaaw your feeling hurt for your wounded comrade.. why don't you save him.. I guess you guys are brothers? I didn't say 'gay' brothers take note ayt hehe!

where just calling it how we see it. It's not suppose to be funny but it sometimes is hehe! It makes them realize that they can come out of their closet lol
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-27-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• They happened:
                    Bob Arum, Ross Greenburg

They did NOT happen:
                    Leonard Ellerbe, Richard Schaefer, Oscar Delahoya

Have not said anything:
                    Al Haymon, Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Why did Ross Greenburg originally "no comment" instead of backing Arum from the jump?

Comment

• Originally posted by checko12 View Post
                      asking for osdt in boxing is gay anyway without no hard proof..imagine that, a man's sport where it's athletes are scared to go toe to toe with each other and make up excuses like a bunch of bitches.
                      Or, a man's sport where you have to weight-drain your opponents by creating new weight classes.

Gay boxers: Arthur Abraham, Sebastian Sylvester, Mikkel Kessler, Alexander Povetkin, Mike Tyson, etc... because they all asked for of did OSDT.

Comment

Working...
                      X