Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe there's a direct cure for AIDS being hidden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe there's a direct cure for AIDS being hidden?

By the government?

I heard a story on the news once, about some doctor in the Caribbean who cured a couple of people with AIDS and he went on record about it then got locked up and made out to look crazy. Sort of like the movie Changeling with Angelina Jolie where her son got lost and the cops supposedly retrieved her son but it wasn't the right one. They just got that to look like they're doing their job and when she insisted that's not her son and out them on the spot and made them look bad they locked her up in a crazy house and told the public lies about her being crazy.

So is there a cure out there but we'll never know because the person who has the cure and comes out with it will get killed or locked up because of all the money the government would lose when people stop paying for these time wasting treatments and just get an outright cure for AIDS?

I have mixed feelings about this. I don't know what to think if it's true or not.

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
    By the government?

I heard a story on the news once, about some doctor in the Caribbean who cured a couple of people with AIDS and he went on record about it then got locked up and made out to look crazy. Sort of like the movie Changeling with Angelina Jolie where her son got lost and the cops supposedly retrieved her son but it wasn't the right one. They just got that to look like they're doing their job and when she insisted that's not her son and out them on the spot and made them look bad they locked her up in a crazy house and told the public lies about her being crazy.

So is there a cure out there but we'll never know because the person who has the cure and comes out with it will get killed or locked up because of all the money the government would lose when people stop paying for these time wasting treatments and just get an outright cure for AIDS?

I have mixed feelings about this. I don't know what to think if it's true or not.
    Is there something you want to tell me son?

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      No, dad, I just want to know your thoughts on this matter. I don't have AIDS. I think there's a possibility like 60-40 that there is a cure being hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Comment

Man where's Jack and Squealpiggy?

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
            No, dad, I just want to know your thoughts on this matter. I don't have AIDS. I think there's a possibility like 60-40 that there is a cure being hidden.
            In all seriousness though, surely not. Look how many people in Africa die from the disease each year.

Comment

no
              if there was one it would be open by now
              medical team who come up with it would be set for life and famous
              people just need to watch who they're fucking

Comment

The thing I disagree with is that AIDS is a man-made disease, I call bull**** on that. As far as Africans dying from it, no racist but I think government would care less about blacks(other than Magic Johnson) if they [possibly]hide it from Americans/white people. TBH.

Comment

Yes. The cure being to stop having sex with skagheads and gay people.

Comment

truthfully...no...if you understand the life of a virus...then it's a bit easier to believe that there isn't one...i do believe there are drugs that can suppress it...but not make it go away...

Comment

Working...
                    X