Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ringside seat ticket @ Pac-Cotto are more expensive than PBF-JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin View Post
    Hey Threadstarter

why dont u ask why hasnt pacroid drawn EVEN ONCE more than floyd for payperview buys????

u know....PAYPERVIEW BUYS..the one that actually MATTERS?
    because his tickets are more expensive....lol.....racist *****!

Comment

Its because Pacquiao-Cotto fight is a mega fight. Its an exciting fight that rich people would care to spend more money to watch it.

Mayweather-Marquez if a mega fight i guess. But about excitement? Pacquiao-Cotto is more exciting for sure. Thats why the price is much higher than the Mayweather-Marquez fight.

Comment

Phillipines vs Puerto Rico = Big Money in boxing at least.

Nobody cares about dominate African Americans now days because wev'e come a dime a dozen for the past what 40-50 years

Comment

Coz. Pacquiao is the face of boxing,Mayweather is not.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            LOL I didn't know about that rebate till you mentioned it...I guess on top of that rebate they were giving $30 back on $100+ purchases of groceries for the fight. HAHAHA 1 million buys were a fraud!
            I think they're counting the people that paid to see the fight in the movie theaters also.

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
              Ringside seats: Pacquiao vs Cotto @ $10,943 vs. Mayweather vs Marquez @ $4,590.
              Why the ringside seat ticket @ Pac-Cotto are more expensive than PBF-JMM?WHY???
              WOW! That is moire than $6,000 differrence!Pac is the true face of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
                Ringside seats: Pacquiao vs Cotto @ $10,943 vs. Mayweather vs Marquez @ $4,590.
                Why the ringside seat ticket @ Pac-Cotto are more expensive than PBF-JMM?WHY???
                Same reason PBF vs JMM did 600k more than JMM vs PAC.

Oh and the same reason why PBF vs DLH tickets were 2-3x as much as PAC vs DLH same with PBF vs Hatton and PAC vs Hatton.

Pac vs Cotto is a higher Profile fight than JMM vs PBF. So it should do better.

Comment

Working...
                X