Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my god, Leave it to the dumb ass Brit fans, again..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jching View Post
    I agree with the OP that it wouldn't have been anywhere near as one sided if Barrera could see. Khan did look good, but he's always looked good against inferior opponents, and Barrera was made inferior due to the severity of the cut.
    i agree well said

Comment

Originally posted by P4P GOAT View Post
      Most British fans are morons what do you expect? Fan boys, because of nationality or casual fans who watch the odd big fight. Majority of them have no idea. No wonder most fans think their the biggest idiots on the site.

A slight generalisation.

Imagine if someone said "Most blacks commit violent crimes" etc.

There would be uproar, and rightly so.

Generalising sucks.

Comment

Yea, I agree. Most of what we are hearing about this fight is hype by people who don't know much about boxing. The bottom line is he was cut badly and couldn't see. Khan is an ok fighter but he has one serious problem that even the great Freddie Roach can't help him with: he got no chin. That's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by motomambo View Post
          Yea, I agree. Most of what we are hearing about this fight is hype by people who don't know much about boxing. The bottom line is he was cut badly and couldn't see. Khan is an ok fighter but he has one serious problem that even the great Freddie Roach can't help him with: he got no chin. That's a problem.

Absolutely spot on.

Comment

Khan dominated the fight from the opening bell. Even before the cut he was in control. MAB couldn't cope with Khan's speed, and apart from 1 or 2 left hooks couldn't get close to Khan.

It would have been good to see a prime MAB fight Khan, because I think it would have been an excellent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
              lol What the **** you want me to say!? That fight didn't even resemble a fraction of what you people made it sound like. I'm ****in shocked, I thought I was gonna be watchin a dead Barrera.
              yeah man you are kind of right but not totally. Barrera does still have some gas in the tank but not a lot in my opinion. I felt this was always going to be a Khan win just from a speed perspective but yep Barrera did rock him twice. A badly hampered Barrera at that. The questions about Khan are still unanswered really. Damn if only that head clash didnt happen!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P GOAT View Post
                Most British fans are morons what do you expect? Fan boys, because of nationality or casual fans who watch the odd big fight. Majority of them have no idea. No wonder most fans think their the biggest idiots on the site.
                Spoken like a true bell end!

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                  Yo bro, Shut the **** up. lol Just playin bro, you don't need to shut the **** up. But you should lol. Nah but I think that **** bean you call a brain has betrayed you bro, lol seriously. If Khan dominated, lol Why was Barrera able to stand toe to toe even with blood in his face and all in his eye? lol Why was Khan the only one to get stung in the fight, twice? Barrera was obviously doin somthin right, both offensively(when he could) and definsively. lol Khan put the flurries on him, no question. But that **** didn't even stop Barrera in the slightest..

As for Diaz vs Marquez, you forget Diaz almost floored Marquez in the first round? lol Yeah, alot of us saw that coming. Actin like that wasn't a tight ass fight, a risky fight for Marquez.
                  I know he didn't hurt Barrera. I don't think he hurt him. I just seen him dominating him. Barrera couldn't get anything done. Khan was slipping and blocking his shots and putting his flurries on em. I just seen a dominant performance by Khan. How big of the factor the cut was....I dunno. But cut or not, I still felt Khan easily dominated Barrera last night.

I remember Diaz hurting Marquez, of course lol. But you were calling me crazy for saying Marquez would be able to knock Diaz out because Diaz would be walking into sharp counters and thats exactly what happened. Im just saying lol. That was an awesome fight, I haven't enjoyed a fight that much in quite some time. Very risky fight, and he pulled it off, that's why he deserves a super fight now.

Comment

Working...
                  X