Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton becomes P4P #1 If he beats Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It dosen't always work like that. When Vernon Forrest beat Shane Mosely he didn't go startight to number #1, When Antonio Tarver ko'd Roy Jones he didn't go staright to number#1.

Comment

Originally posted by Memeori View Post
      Will this be true?
      well, if vic didnt get mijares' posiiton on the p4p list for savagely beating him, then I doubt that hatton will get pac's position...

Comment

Nah he lost to Collazo. And hasn't face any dangerous fighters @140 recently.
        Holt, Bradley, Kotelink, Witter, Torres. And we got Ortiz and Alexander coming up

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Umm. If Manny loses Calzaghe will ne pound for pound number one. He may not be a pasty pale white, but he is white nonetheless.
          I disagree, Joe can never be p4p #1.

The writers for The Ring (Raskin, Dettloff, Goldman, Rosenthal, etc.) would never allow a white boxer to be p4p #1.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post

The writers for The Ring (Raskin, Dettloff, Goldman, Rosenthal, etc.) would never allow a white boxer to be p4p #1.
            I think Pavlik would have gotten it if he beat 2 of these 3 Hopkins, Calzaghe, Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post

Let's wait and see. Manny has to lose to Ricky first and Joe needs to remain active in that time, or else it's moot.

Comment

Working...
              X