No announcement yet.

Samuel Peter quitting was a complete disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Peter quitting was a complete disgrace

What a disgrace for a "Heavyweight Champion" to quit like that!!!! I hope he wears the label of QUITTER for the rest of career the way Vitali had to (even though Vitali retired for a medically valid reason after dominating the fight)
    Peter quit because he was just plain scared. Whats worse, NOT ONE of Vitali's other victims quit, they all took their fate like men. Samuel Peter is a disgrace, the WBC should boot him out for ever after that.

Originally posted by plug75 View Post
    What a disgrace for a "Heavyweight Champion" to quit like that!!!! I hope he wears the label of QUITTER for the rest of career the way Vitali had to (even though Vitali retired for a medically valid reason after dominating the fight)
    Peter quit because he was just plain scared. Whats worse, NOT ONE of Vitali's other victims quit, they all took their fate like men. Samuel Peter is a disgrace, the WBC should boot him out for ever after that.
    Blame the open scoring..

Comment

VITALI is the greatest ever. #1 over Ali. GREATEST EVER HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea i thought it was a pretty pathetic quit as well.

I mean, he was taking a bad drupping, but a champion goes out there and swings for the fences until he gets knocked out.

And Peter can punch too, so u never know. It wouldn't have happened, but when ur a champion u have to at least believe it will

Comment

Hearing the open scoring did it for Peter.

He was way behind on the cards, he and everyone knew their was no chance he would of stopped Vitali.

Vitali was just too good.
          Last edited by Pugilistic™; 10-11-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I'd really, really like to see you take that kind of beating from a 6'8" giant and find out how many rounds it would take you to "quit".

Comment

agreed. peter needs a new trainer. someone like freddie roach

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                VITALI is the greatest ever. #1 over Ali. GREATEST EVER HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just a real excitable little fellow, aren't ya.....

Comment

Good decision by the corner. He wasn't even close to hurting Klitschko. He had absolutely no shot. Was gassed and taking some brutal hits.

Comment

i hate open scoring too. can't it be more of a silent thing instead of being announced?

we could have more ring girls! ring girls who walk around the ring with the current score every round or two or three. that is better imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X