Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMAFighting reporter Ariel Helwani banned from UFC events for life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know wtf this cryptic **** means exactly? What tactics has Ariel been using exactly?
    we believe the recurring tactics used by its lead reporter extended beyond the purpose of journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Anyone know wtf this cryptic **** means exactly? What tactics has Ariel been using exactly?
      Easy. Ariel failed to respek the UFC name. So they used their goons - just like Birdman did - to intimidate him. That's all this was.

That press release is just a politically correct "Respek our name".

Comment

MMAFighting reporter Ariel Helwani banned from UFC events for 2 days

lol

Comment

knew it'd flop, for some reason people like helwani.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            If the story he broke turned out to be true, what's the problem here?
            Probably marketing and potential loss of revenue or sponsors are upset

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Ariel is not canvassing or relaying messages the way the UFC want him to.

They are saying there are ulterior motives from Ariel

Comment

Anyone listen to the MMA Hour this week? Holy f#ck Ariel was legit sniffling & breaking up the whole 2hr show talking about this ****. Broke down in the last 20 or so minutes. Actually felt for the guy who was in the middle of potentially being blacklisted by the UFC. Went into some deep "my people had to move to Canada & they ain't seen the last of me" tirade that damn near teared me up. Respect to Ariel. Guy loves the sport & loves being a reporter.

Comment

Working...
                X