Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey’s Return Further Postponed Due To Surgery!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronda Rousey’s Return Further Postponed Due To Surgery!!

The UFC President Dana White has revealed the former women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will not make history in UFC’s inaugurating event at the Madison Square Garden in New York in November due to a minor knee surgery she went through recently.

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
    The UFC President Dana White has revealed the former women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will not make history in UFC’s inaugurating event at the Madison Square Garden in New York in November due to a minor knee surgery she went through recently.
    lol that sounds like she is ducking her return. It's June and she won't be able to make it for the New York card 5 months from now because of a "minor surgery" ??

I have a feeling she won't ever be making a return to MMA especially now that Cyborg is sniffing her trail.

Comment

Gina Carano 2.0.

Dominant career, bad loss, go Hollywood and don't look back. Maybe when those acting gigs start to dry up she'll find some fire to be willing to take punches in the face again. I wouldn't want her to come back a shell of herself and get whooped by someone like Miesha though.

Comment

She's done

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          lol that sounds like she is ducking her return. It's June and she won't be able to make it for the New York card 5 months from now because of a "minor surgery" ??

I have a feeling she won't ever be making a return to MMA especially now that Cyborg is sniffing her trail.
          So she's pulling a Gina Carano? I kind of wouldn't mind that. Of course the owners would. So who would end up taking the top spot? Miesha maybe? She seemed like the next big thing in Strikeforce until Rousey beat her the first time.

Ronda was actually already talking about retirement after a few more fights before the Holm fight. Was only probably a few wins away from cleaning out 135 too, Nunes, Eye, Pena, Holm, possibly one more like Shevchenko would've done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Gina Carano 2.0.

Dominant career, bad loss, go Hollywood and don't look back. Maybe when those acting gigs start to dry up she'll find some fire to be willing to take punches in the face again. I wouldn't want her to come back a shell of herself and get whooped by someone like Miesha though.
            Yep Carano 2.0. At least Hamed fought one more time after losing to Barrerra.

Comment

Dam, i wanted to see a rematch with Holly, or a fight with Tate. She has a lot going on in media, so she has that, but all her life spent fighting, now this??

Gotta say I'm disappointed. I want to see her fight.

Comment

Do they need to surgically remove all the sand in her vagina?

Chick has been pissed since she took a L. Calm down ***** it ain't that serious. Fighting is a rough sport & just about everyone who competes for a long enough period of time catches at least one L.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Do they need to surgically remove all the sand in her vagina?

Chick has been pissed since she took a L. Calm down ***** it ain't that serious. Fighting is a rough sport & just about everyone who competes for a long enough period of time catches at least one L.
                  She's a grudge filled **** and that leg kick ko from Holm and Miesha winning the title were karma for all her ****y behavior.

She held a grudge with Ariel Helwani for 4 years because he made her wait 5 mintues for an interview. And after she got over that she got pissed at him again about the Travis Browne interview. He asked Browne before the interview if he can ask about Ronda, and Browne asked Ronda if its ok and she said its alright, but she got pissed at Ariel anyway for asking the question lol.

She just loves to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Gina Carano 2.0.

At least Carano had looks to fall back on, that works in Hollywood.

Not sure what Rousey brings to the table after that ass-whooping removed her 'aura'. She was playing that whole 'tough/invincible' card all the way to the bank, that card has been removed from the deck.

One looks Hollywood, the other.....eh, not quite.

Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 06-08-2016, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X