No announcement yet.

Amir Khan V WBC Danny Garcia or Englands IBF Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan V WBC Danny Garcia or Englands IBF Kell Brook

After watching various videos on YouTube+Ifl Tv ect, Amir Khan has a choice!
    The WBC ordered Garcia to fight Khan in June this year, Kell brook has also offered Amir Khan the IBF title in June this year, at Wembley stadium,
    The money for fighting Brook in England on PPV Tv, looks at least twice as good as Garcia in the USA, but the chance to avenge the loss to Garcia also looks appealing. Garcia and Brook both have a world title belts at 147lb, the general consciences is' every body seems to want the Brook fight, as there is along standing feud between them, Which way will Amir Khan Go?

Originally posted by vanmieries View Post
    After watching various videos on YouTube+Ifl Tv ect, Amir Khan has a choice!
    The WBC ordered Garcia to fight Khan in June this year, Kell brook has also offered Amir Khan the IBF title in June this year, at Wembley stadium,
    The money for fighting Brook in England on PPV Tv, looks at least twice as good as Garcia in the USA, but the chance to avenge the loss to Garcia also looks appealing. Garcia and Brook both have a world title belts at 147lb, the general consciences is' every body seems to want the Brook fight, as there is along standing feud between them, Which way will Amir Khan Go?
    Its pretty clear, he is going after Danny Garcia....! His team seem to think the longer the fight with Kell Brook is delayed the greater the Public interest, which will generate greater revenue.

Comment

I'd personnaly like to see him go after Garcia. Both of them generate varying amounts of frustration amongst boxing's fanbase and both are in need of a credible opponent. I can't envision Khan throwing the type of out of range back hand uppercut that got him in trouble in the first fight on Hunter's watch. I'd favour him but I am biased.

Whilst I'm a fan of Brook I'd rather see him test himself against credible world level opposition before jumping in with Amir. Both would do well to build that fight by getting wins against top ten welterweights under their belts.

Comment

There's also the option of accepting a good sum to step aside as mandatory for Garcia and make big money and attain a title by potentially beating Kell. Then, unifying the IBF and WBC titles against Garcia after he fights a voluntary. Making the rematch an even bigger and more lucrative event.

But, this is a dream circumstance.

Comment

Kell first, then Garcia! Settle local, then global!

Comment

Working...
          X