No announcement yet.

Fighter of the Year 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    I wonder If Mr.Fury believes in woman beating as well?

I'm starting to see why he has drawn so much love for what he labels them as "muslim brothers" maybe its because the religion of Islam doesn't value its females and its blatantly obvious Fury holds absolute ZERO respect to women also their hatred towards ****sexuality that is punished by death that's not white knighting its just telling it like it is, imagine me saying all black men are meant for this specific thing could you imagine the out roar and quite rightfully so because you're attacking every single black man just like Fury is insulting every single women and every single ****sexual or lesbian I'm certain you'd be happy with a woman speaking so negatively about men.

Fury likely is a racist I mean you can't hold such a strong negative stance which targets every female or sexuality type without having that type of strong racial hatred in you, I feel sorry for Fury fans they must really be as stupid as him.

What a great personality of the year everyone is unanimous with the thought they all think he is a king bellend and 150 thousand people (still growing number) whom are all British clearly think he is as much of a prick that its worthy of signing a petition to remove him off the nominees!
    150 thousand out of a population of 6 million+, the majority of who signed the petition are probably militant ****sexuals who answered a call to arms.

I wouldn't give a **** if a woman spoke negatively about men, many already do, feminists who are just as annoying as the gays who started that petition.

The difference is, i just get on with my life, i don't get all butthurt like you.

Comment

For me, it's between Mayweather, Fury and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
      X