No announcement yet.

Ppl are majorly bias on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
    about half of these users are majorly bias and it can be very ridiculous.

Basically floyd is a shxtty fighter who is not even good at all lol.

For example when floyd beats an undeafeted hatton ppl say he only fights fights that are too easy, but when pacman beats him it is praised as the greatness of pacman, flip it the the other way (for example if pacman beat hatton undefeated), floyd would get hate because hatton wasnt undeafeted.

cant you just like both fighters?

Floyd beats oscar , he is still called a cowards who picks easy fights and ducks fighters that are dangerous, pacman beats an even older washed up oscar and only manny gets the praise lmao, why arent you guys saying manny picks old guys? why do you bite your tongue all of a sudden and ignore that?

And this can be said about all of their common opponents, its ridiculous and downright funny in a way..

Another example is deontay wilder. he simply gets pushed back a little by nicolai firtha and ppl say things like "wilder is such a bum, will get his azz beat by tyson fury or someone like him".....but tyson fury gets rocked by firtha and its like he gets no criticism for it .

just lmao @ these users.

AND FOR ALL THESE GUYS ABOUT TO SAY IM A BIAS FLOYD FAN IS IRRELEVANT AND NOT TRUE...................I LIKE MANNY JUST AS MUCH AS FLOYD SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
    You are absolutely right. The majority of the people on this site are biased one way or the other. The differences that I see is that Pacquaio fans/Floyd haters post a lot more threads criticizing and attacking Floyd than the other way around; and Pacquaio fans will defend Pac no matter what the circumstances even when there is no evidence or logic to back it up (claiming there is no way Pacquaio has ever used PEDS, claiming Marquez was on drugs when he KO'd Pac with no evidence to back it up, suggesting that fights with Rios and Algieri are legitimate high quality fights, and claiming that Mayweather is always at fault because the fight hasn't been made). On the other hand, Mayweather fans are willing to criticize Mayeather (for planning a fight with Khan last year and for some of the stupid and inapproiate things he has done like hitting his ex girlfriend).

And last but not least, Pacquaio fans/Floyd haters have no confidence in Pacquaio because every time it seems as if a fight might be made, they start making excuses for their opponent losing before the fight takes place (*Mayweather was scared to fight Mosley before the fight was signed, but Mosley was old after the fight was signed; Mayweather was scared to fight Alvarez before the fight was signed, but made Alvarez drain himself by fighting at a catchweight and ran the entire fight; now they are complaing that Maywather will not allow Pacquiaio to use his choice of gloves; he has waited on Pac to get old; Pac has been in too many wars, etc.). Mayweather's fans aren't making any excuses. We believe Mayweather will win regardless of the glove choice or anything else.

Your are right about there being a lot of bias, but the biases are much more personal and close to the vest when it comes to Pac fans.

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      I feel ashamed to be from the same state as you
      You come from Washington, he apparently comes from "Washinton"

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        You come from Washington, he apparently comes from "Washinton"
        Great catch... lololol

Comment

A guy wiyh the name "Money Boy TBE" clearly shows no signs of bias. You fooled us brah!

Comment

For example when floyd beats an undeafeted hatton ppl say he only fights fights that are too easy, but when pacman beats him it is praised as the greatness of pacman, flip it the the other way (for example if pacman beat hatton undefeated), floyd would get hate because hatton wasnt undeafeted.

Floyd beats oscar , he is still called a cowards who picks easy fights and ducks fighters that are dangerous, pacman beats an even older washed up oscar and only manny gets the praise lmao, why arent you guys saying manny picks old guys? why do you bite your tongue all of a sudden and ignore that?

And this can be said about all of their common opponents, its ridiculous and downright funny in a way..

Another example is deontay wilder. he simply gets pushed back a little by nicolai firtha and ppl say things like "wilder is such a bum, will get his azz beat by tyson fury or someone like him".....but tyson fury gets rocked by firtha and its like he gets no criticism for it .

just lmao @ these users.

AND FOR ALL THESE GUYS ABOUT TO SAY IM A BIAS FLOYD FAN IS IRRELEVANT AND NOT TRUE...................I LIKE MANNY JUST AS MUCH AS FLOYD SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
            Never heard that! Most people call him out for being a p*ssy when it comes to fighting Manny.

Comment

I'm not biased, I really dislike both fighters and their groupie fan bases
              Lol, I feel the same way except I like both fighters and hate the majority of their respective fanbases......if you're not careful this site will make you hate a fighter because of the stupid **** their fans say.

Comment

just lmao @ these users.

Call's himself something as gay as 'moneyboy TBE'. Accuses others of bias.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  You are absolutely right. The majority of the people on this site are biased one way or the other. The differences that I see is that Pacquaio fans/Floyd haters post a lot more threads criticizing and attacking Floyd than the other way around; and Pacquaio fans will defend Pac no matter what the circumstances even when there is no evidence or logic to back it up (claiming there is no way Pacquaio has ever used PEDS, claiming Marquez was on drugs when he KO'd Pac with no evidence to back it up, suggesting that fights with Rios and Algieri are legitimate high quality fights, and claiming that Mayweather is always at fault because the fight hasn't been made). On the other hand, Mayweather fans are willing to criticize Mayeather (for planning a fight with Khan last year and for some of the stupid and inapproiate things he has done like hitting his ex girlfriend).

And last but not least, Pacquaio fans/Floyd haters have no confidence in Pacquaio because every time it seems as if a fight might be made, they start making excuses for their opponent losing before the fight takes place (*Mayweather was scared to fight Mosley before the fight was signed, but Mosley was old after the fight was signed; Mayweather was scared to fight Alvarez before the fight was signed, but made Alvarez drain himself by fighting at a catchweight and ran the entire fight; now they are complaing that Maywather will not allow Pacquiaio to use his choice of gloves; he has waited on Pac to get old; Pac has been in too many wars, etc.). Mayweather's fans aren't making any excuses. We believe Mayweather will win regardless of the glove choice or anything else.

Your are right about there being a lot of bias, but the biases are much more personal and close to the vest when it comes to Pac fans.

I agree
                  Thanks for the Bias Floyd! Maybe if you looked at the whole context of the situation it would become clearer. Just because someone dislikes Floyd, that doesn't make them a pac fan.

Simply put, General boxing fans are probably aware that Manny has the sense to keep his mouth shut. Floyd seems to contradict himself more and more these days.

Personally, I don't feel that anyone who is prepared to dump a belt can call themselves "The Best Ever", but boxing isn't really the sport it was, more of a soap opera, so actions like this are just accepted.

Both are clearly at fault for the fight not happening, but the details of any negotiations have never been fully released. I see lots of quotes regarding money, tax, needles and so on, but nobody on this site has any idea what is fact or spin.

Its disappointing when I see posters saying the fight shouldn't happen because Pac needs money or Floyd doesn't! we're fight fans, not advisors and thats usually what turns a good thread into a p!ssing contest.

Can't we just all get behind the fights, as well as the fighters?

Comment

Working...
                  X